protect with a bull or not?

mischa99

Couple
our first black experience was crazy.
we had some lovers before, but on holiday, met a black guy, first night was hot. he gave her many orgasms, cum in her mouth or body, used a condom, he knows, she is not on birth controll.
but on last night my wife goes crazy, she put his condom off. he explodes two times inside her. her pussy was completely filled with his cum....

at home we were afraid, but nothing happens.

No protection for us!! J wants a regnancy with somone else, and I support her desire for this (yes we know its a REAL person and we have 18 years+ committment and are WELL prepared to do so) so she has taken numerous chances over the years.
WIth Black Lovers, she has virtually NO control and if they want her bare and unprotected, that is what she does. She only uses a diaphragm for birth control, and is easily talked in to removing it for them (the reason is always they can feel it and its preventing them from getting ALL the way in) or she never puts it in at all if the discussion about birth control doesn't come up.
She has a tipped uterus, which makes it difficult for her to get pregnant, or we would be raising a tribe fathered by other Lovers!! CW

our first black experience was crazy.
we had some lovers before, but on holiday, met a black guy, first night was hot. he gave her many orgasms, cum in her mouth or body, used a condom, he knows, she is not on birth controll.
but on last night my wife goes crazy, she put his condom off. he explodes two times inside her. her pussy was completely filled with his cum....

at home we were afraid, but nothing happens.
I think taht the possibility of your wife getting pregnant is one of the good exciting taboo parts of cuckolding - i wont worry about it so much because my wife is beyond menopause.

Back