My fiancé anher chiropractor

Early on when me and Ana first started in the Lifestyle, one of her first bulls that she hooked up with was her chiropractor. Me and her were both 26 at the Time and he was 38, he is a super attractive dark skin BBC Bull but very professional and educated, he also had experience playing with young couples like us.. he was actually her second Bull that she hooked up with.. at one of her sessions with her he started getting very touchy feeling around her upper legs and ass so she started to notice and tried flirting some with him which he flirted back then he did a movement that involved him having both hands on her ass and squeezing… it’s finally dawned on her that she should fuck him… we saw him as the perfect candidate for this, he was older mature, very attractive and huge bbc, she loved that he was a doctor so naturally she had more trust in him. So after several sessions of her and him she asks him out on a date, he quickly agreed even though he knew she was married to me and that she would be cheating on me. After she and him texted back and forth she explained to him that I’m a cuck and to not pay me much attention, turns out he plays with another couple where the wife sees him. He fucks her a couple times per week. So we set up a really nice date at a nice hotel local to us.. it ended up being a great night and we’ve been seeing him ever since over the last few years
Damn your wife is so fucking hot, would love burying my cock in her!!!

Early on when me and Ana first started in the Lifestyle, one of her first bulls that she hooked up with was her chiropractor. Me and her were both 26 at the Time and he was 38, he is a super attractive dark skin BBC Bull but very professional and educated, he also had experience playing with young couples like us.. he was actually her second Bull that she hooked up with.. at one of her sessions with her he started getting very touchy feeling around her upper legs and ass so she started to notice and tried flirting some with him which he flirted back then he did a movement that involved him having both hands on her ass and squeezing… it’s finally dawned on her that she should fuck him… we saw him as the perfect candidate for this, he was older mature, very attractive and huge bbc, she loved that he was a doctor so naturally she had more trust in him. So after several sessions of her and him she asks him out on a date, he quickly agreed even though he knew she was married to me and that she would be cheating on me. After she and him texted back and forth she explained to him that I’m a cuck and to not pay me much attention, turns out he plays with another couple where the wife sees him. He fucks her a couple times per week. So we set up a really nice date at a nice hotel local to us.. it ended up being a great night and we’ve been seeing him ever since over the last few years
That body and ass.🔥

Is it really her though 🤔🤔

Back