Used condom for cuck...

Does anyone else wear your wife's bbc lovers used condom ? My wife put it on me to show me how much I lack in size to satisfy her. Plus the humiliation of wearing a used condom from her bbc and keeping it on for the night. She says it will make my cock super soft . I sleep all night with his cum completely covering my cock because wife makes sure of it. Once in awhile she says time for snack and will ask me to taste it. The crazy thing is it taste so good it's hard not to take sample. Anyone else wear the used rubber after your wife's bull cuts in it? It feels so awesome

Does anyone else wear your wife's bbc lovers used condom ? My wife put it on me to show me how much I lack in size to satisfy her. Plus the humiliation of wearing a used condom from her bbc and keeping it on for the night. She says it will make my cock super soft . I sleep all night with his cum completely covering my cock because wife makes sure of it. Once in awhile she says time for snack and will ask me to taste it. The crazy thing is it taste so good it's hard not to take sample. Anyone else wear the used rubber after your wife's bull cuts in it? It feels so awesome
20240401_212045.jpg

My ex at one point would not let me inside her with out a condom.... but anyone else that wanted to fuck her could have her bare -t was there choice!

She was a total slut and often fucked strangers in places like adult theaters - if they insisted on using a condom she would save it for me to wear when it was my turn!
one night in an adult theater in WPB she had just fucked 3 guys in the theater - she wanted more so we went to the booths - but it was a slow night and we could not find any one interested - we where watching 2 gay guys fucking when the guy came and pulled out of the bottoms ass he was wearing a condom with a nice load in it - the ex asked him if we could have the condom so I could used it to fuck her - he said sure and carefully took it off and handed to her laughed and they left - she gave it to me and told me to suck it clean (it wasnt going from some gay mans ass into her) after I did as I was told i put it on and fucked her - cuming in some strangers condom - she made me knot it & take it home - where she made me use it for the next 3 days until it became too rank.

the making me wear a condom only lasted about a year - but after that she would sometime send me to and adult theater to look for used condoms to make we wear for fun.... or for "lube" to fuck her with or to masturbate with.

i do miss it....

Attachments

• e4e6347da6892b0cadcae3619352b4d3.15.jpg
    e4e6347da6892b0cadcae3619352b4d3.15.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 57
Back