Cum Eating

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
My hubby will swallow cum from any cock put in his mouth.

I would love this

My wife refuses to participate with a big cock. I am less than 4 inches, but she is not very sexual. I share naked pictures of her, with dominant big cocked men and always get fed their cum from the source. One guy fed me his nine inches and after shooting down my throat jacked me off onto my stomach and spoon fed me my own cum. It was really hot.

Although I'm not a statistician I would think most white males round here want to eat Black Mens cum although not all apparently 🔼

I like to be obedient and do as told way more than eating the actual cum. Maybe I am very Symbolic but I feel it Stamps our places in the scenario . If it was easy or I truly liked it I feel it would be homosexual and wouldn't I want it on my own? In the cuckold scenario there is a tension , loyalty and as I stated above I am put in my place . I crave pleasing my Lady ..and have to deal with a Male who is over me as a human . They can use it verbally as humiliation ... Especially her and I in our relationship ...She can open up what I did or what I do as Dominance over me . I crave that in a Mental Masochist way.

Back