Wife is blacked and husband is a submissive cuck

Hello, we just joined this site. I am the cuck husband writing this while my wife and her black boyfriend are right here watching me write. My wife became "blacked" a few years ago and now exclusively has black boyfriends and lovers, like the black boyfriend she is cuddling with on the couch right now. I am no longer allowed to have sex with her, and in fact I am submissive to her and her black lovers. Right now I am naked and kneeling on the floor while my wife and her black boyfriend are on the couch. I scurry at their command to fetch them drinks, bring them refreshments, clean up after them, etc. My wife enjoys sex with her black lovers as she pleases, while the only sex I get is masturbation, and only when I get her permission. My wife and her boyfriend just finished having sex prior to my writing this post. They are having some post-sex relaxation and cuddling on the couch. They had their sex in the bedroom with the door closed. I am not allowed in the room when my wife has sex with her black lovers. I address my wife as "Ma'am" and her black boyfriend as "Sir" while they address me as "cuck" or "pathetic cuck" or "slave cuck" or similar. I am hoping that after I finish this post, my wife will be pleased and will allow me to masturbate as I grovel naked on the floor beneath my wife and her boyfriend cuddling on the couch, showing them that I know my place as a pathetic white cuck husband, far inferior to her and her black lovers. If I am lucky, she may take some of her boyfriend's cum dripping out of her pussy and let me lick if off her hand, or off her foot, or even off the floor as I masturbate, reminding me that that is the closest I will ever get to her pussy again.

Hello, we just joined this site. I am the cuck husband writing this while my wife and her black boyfriend are right here watching me write. My wife became "blacked" a few years ago and now exclusively has black boyfriends and lovers, like the black boyfriend she is cuddling with on the couch right now. I am no longer allowed to have sex with her, and in fact I am submissive to her and her black lovers. Right now I am naked and kneeling on the floor while my wife and her black boyfriend are on the couch. I scurry at their command to fetch them drinks, bring them refreshments, clean up after them, etc. My wife enjoys sex with her black lovers as she pleases, while the only sex I get is masturbation, and only when I get her permission. My wife and her boyfriend just finished having sex prior to my writing this post. They are having some post-sex relaxation and cuddling on the couch. They had their sex in the bedroom with the door closed. I am not allowed in the room when my wife has sex with her black lovers. I address my wife as "Ma'am" and her black boyfriend as "Sir" while they address me as "cuck" or "pathetic cuck" or "slave cuck" or similar. I am hoping that after I finish this post, my wife will be pleased and will allow me to masturbate as I grovel naked on the floor beneath my wife and her boyfriend cuddling on the couch, showing them that I know my place as a pathetic white cuck husband, far inferior to her and her black lovers. If I am lucky, she may take some of her boyfriend's cum dripping out of her pussy and let me lick if off her hand, or off her foot, or even off the floor as I masturbate, reminding me that that is the closest I will ever get to her pussy again.
I think BBC cuckold lifestyle is a great lifestyle for white couples. I think black men overall have bigger cocks and are superior in sex than white men and can easily sexually satisfy white women and it also looks much more beautiful and much more sexually arousing to watch. That being said, the cuck hubby should no way be treated like that. It's fine that the cuck hubby be lightly humiliated and even wear a cock cage during sexual play if the wife and husband agreed upon but that's it. Outside of the sexual play the cuck should be treated with respect by the spouse and the bull. I wish I was a cuck hubby and my wife fucking amazing hung black guys. I would do cuckold duties like fluffing and clean up duties. I wouldn't even mind if she would fall in love with a black bull but I would never become a slave and to be treated badly. I would dump the bull if he didnt follow the rules that my wife and I laid out.

Thank you for your reply and concern, but as the cuck husband, i feel that i should be treated like a slave. The black men my wife sees are clearly superior to me sexually and physically, and now that my wife has been "blacked" she would never consider sex with an inferior white cuck like me, even though I am her husband. My wife likes seeing her white slave cuck husband groveling naked before her black lovers. And I also trust my wife in knowing what is best for this lowly cuck, so I accept that she does not allow me to watch her have sex with her lovers, but I do serve them as they are cuddling and enjoying a romantic time together before and after they fuck. And I also understand that she doesn't allow me contact with her pussy, for that should be reserved for her black lovers and off limits to a white cuck. On the other hand, I am grateful to my wife and her lovers for allowing me to masturbate often and letting me be hard and aroused without being put in a chastity cage. So I do get a lot of sex, even though it is slave cuck sex, masturbating as I slurp up her boyfriend's used cum, or as I lick the bottom of her shoe as I grovel on the floor beneath my wife and her boyfriend.

Thank you for your reply and concern, but as the cuck husband, i feel that i should be treated like a slave. The black men my wife sees are clearly superior to me sexually and physically, and now that my wife has been "blacked" she would never consider sex with an inferior white cuck like me, even though I am her husband. My wife likes seeing her white slave cuck husband groveling naked before her black lovers. And I also trust my wife in knowing what is best for this lowly cuck, so I accept that she does not allow me to watch her have sex with her lovers, but I do serve them as they are cuddling and enjoying a romantic time together before and after they fuck. And I also understand that she doesn't allow me contact with her pussy, for that should be reserved for her black lovers and off limits to a white cuck. On the other hand, I am grateful to my wife and her lovers for allowing me to masturbate often and letting me be hard and aroused without being put in a chastity cage. So I do get a lot of sex, even though it is slave cuck sex, masturbating as I slurp up her boyfriend's used cum, or as I lick the bottom of her shoe as I grovel on the floor beneath my wife and her boyfriend.
Sorry but what you're living is not the real cuckold lifestyle, it defiles what the true cuckold lifestyle is and should be. I'm glad that more people like Venus Cuckoldress are speaking out against extremed perversed versions of the cuckold lifestyle.

I didn't know there is only 1 acceptable version of the "real" cuckold lifestyle. I thought people could enjoy whatever lifestyle makes them happy. I wasn't aware that it had to be what you approve of. If you prefer a certain form of cuckolding with your wife, then go ahead and enjoy it, but do not expect everybody to be like you. By the way, are you some kind of an expert that you can lecture to us about what a "real" cuckold lifestyle is supposed to be? Are you even in such a relationship? Please spare us your "wisdom." Thank you.

I think BBC cuckold lifestyle is a great lifestyle for white couples. I think black men overall have bigger cocks and are superior in sex than white men and can easily sexually satisfy white women and it also looks much more beautiful and much more sexually arousing to watch. That being said, the cuck hubby should no way be treated like that. It's fine that the cuck hubby be lightly humiliated and even wear a cock cage during sexual play if the wife and husband agreed upon but that's it. Outside of the sexual play the cuck should be treated with respect by the spouse and the bull. I wish I was a cuck hubby and my wife fucking amazing hung black guys. I would do cuckold duties like fluffing and clean up duties. I wouldn't even mind if she would fall in love with a black bull but I would never become a slave and to be treated badly. I would dump the bull if he didnt follow the rules that my wife and I laid out.
you sir just need some more bbc worship programming to do... https://www.blackshotsxxx.com/2024/03/04/blacked-extravaganza-volume-1/

Last edited:
I
you sir just need some more bbc worship programming to do... www.cuckbbcworship.com
I love BBC and love the concept of the real cuckold lifestyle. I would get down on my knees for black guys. I would love being teased and lightly humiliated by a black bull and my wife but only during sexual play afterwards I want to be treated with respect just as I would respect the black bull and my wife. None of this slave stuff 24/7. I would be a slave in the bedroom during sexual play but that's all.

I didn't know there is only 1 acceptable version of the "real" cuckold lifestyle. I thought people could enjoy whatever lifestyle makes them happy. I wasn't aware that it had to be what you approve of. If you prefer a certain form of cuckolding with your wife, then go ahead and enjoy it, but do not expect everybody to be like you. By the way, are you some kind of an expert that you can lecture to us about what a "real" cuckold lifestyle is supposed to be? Are you even in such a relationship? Please spare us your "wisdom." Thank you.
That's fine if you want to be treated like that and live like that but I'm just saying that this type of cuckold lifestyle turns people away from trying this lifestyle.

ello..I'm. ricky...and I am a total sub pantybthtb bareback.bottom cuck.i have a 4 jn. cock with sissy thickness.i have small tight lil sissy balls that don't er rven hang.. uncut with alot of foreskin.ive been married 4 times and all ,4 cheated on me .the last wife was a real horny submissive slut that made it obvious of het sleeping around..I would pretend not to notice her slutty ways...until dhe

I think you know about yourself better than anyone else on the planet. BUT your response is what you think you would do or feel if put into the same situation
Good for you, it's reality and you are very THANKFUL for actually finding your true destiny as most of us loyal, reliable and submissive cuckolds have.

I think you know about yourself better than anyone else on the planet. BUT your response is what you think you would do or feel if put into the same situation

Good for you, it's reality and you are very THANKFUL for actually finding your true destiny as most of us loyal, reliable and submissive cuckolds have.
Appreciate your response and voicing the reality of the whole situation. I love being a total submissive sissy wimp.

you my friend sound as if you have the perfect Wife for a loser such as yourself and i am very jealous

Good comment, one thing to agree the wife needs more than i can give, and love and stick with her as she eXplores her sexual desires, id want to still have sex with her, and treated with love, TY for posting

This is the best possible relationship a loser like could hope for

Back