Chauffeuring my Wife and Her Boyfriend

Last night my wife and her boyfriend had me chauffeur them on a romantic dinner date. My wife and her boyfriend relaxed and cuddled in the back seat while I obediently drove them to a nice upscale romantic restaurant. Her boyfriend was fondling her breasts while she had her hand on his cock during the drive. She picked a restaurant a good distance from our home for discretion as she likes to subject me to some public humiliation, and she also likes to take her time in the car making out with her boyfriend while I drive. When we arrive, I drop them off at the front of the restaurant where I must quickly run around the car and obediently open the car door for them. My wife insists I run quickly, not walk casually, when getting their door, showing anybody watching how obedient I am as their servant. I then scurry to open the restaurant door for them, addressing them as "Ma'am" and "Sir" as they enter the restaurant. I am then left to wait outside with the car as they enjoy an elegant romantic dinner together. My wife made sure they got a table by the window so I could see them. When they were done, I had the car ready for them, again opening the door for them and driving them home. My dinner consisted of a doggy bag with their leftover table scraps.

Last night my wife and her boyfriend had me chauffeur them on a romantic dinner date. My wife and her boyfriend relaxed and cuddled in the back seat while I obediently drove them to a nice upscale romantic restaurant. Her boyfriend was fondling her breasts while she had her hand on his cock during the drive. She picked a restaurant a good distance from our home for discretion as she likes to subject me to some public humiliation, and she also likes to take her time in the car making out with her boyfriend while I drive. When we arrive, I drop them off at the front of the restaurant where I must quickly run around the car and obediently open the car door for them. My wife insists I run quickly, not walk casually, when getting their door, showing anybody watching how obedient I am as their servant. I then scurry to open the restaurant door for them, addressing them as "Ma'am" and "Sir" as they enter the restaurant. I am then left to wait outside with the car as they enjoy an elegant romantic dinner together. My wife made sure they got a table by the window so I could see them. When they were done, I had the car ready for them, again opening the door for them and driving them home. My dinner consisted of a doggy bag with their leftover table scraps.
Nice at least they gave you s9me left overs. I’ve never drove her out on a date but I have drove around while her and a black guy had sex in the back seat of our Lincoln, it was so hot watching in the rear view mirror of the two of them making out and un dressing each other, her going down on him and then him giving her a good pounding, when he came she rubbed her pussy and put her fingers in my mouth to have a taste, and said when we get home you can finish the clean up!

very lucky. I did this only once. a young bull who lasted 3 hours. I drove as they played in the back seat. we went bowling and to an adult store to pick up toys. great night. She broke off cause he just took too long to finish. it was 3 am, and she had to work. my guy just wouldn't bust. he came in her while she fell asleep.lol. good times.

We've done this with a white bull that she had already played with; he showed up at a local bar where the 3 of us enjoyed drinks and as he came into the bar, we were seated at a booth and I got up and went to the other side so he could sit next to her. The waitress was surprised to say the least as each time she would pass the table she could tell his hands were rubbing her thigh. I paid the bill and went to the SUV which had a small matress already in the back with blankets (winter time). They came out and climbed into the back and started immediately going at it as I drove us around. Nothing but animalistic sounds (hot!). I soon pulled into another bar and said, "take your time" as I went into the bar for a ******* while they fucked in the parking lot with others coming and going, not sure if anyone noticed as the windows were steamed up. I finally had to come back out to the car as they were never finishing!

We've done this with a white bull that she had already played with; he showed up at a local bar where the 3 of us enjoyed drinks and as he came into the bar, we were seated at a booth and I got up and went to the other side so he could sit next to her. The waitress was surprised to say the least as each time she would pass the table she could tell his hands were rubbing her thigh. I paid the bill and went to the SUV which had a small matress already in the back with blankets (winter time). They came out and climbed into the back and started immediately going at it as I drove us around. Nothing but animalistic sounds (hot!). I soon pulled into another bar and said, "take your time" as I went into the bar for a ******* while they fucked in the parking lot with others coming and going, not sure if anyone noticed as the windows were steamed up. I finally had to come back out to the car as they were never finishing!
sounds like a great night.

I love paying their rent and paying for their dates while only he is allowed to cum inside my wife.

One of my favorites. I worked at the local post office years ago and I had a married white girlfriend who would pick me up at lunch and I would bring a different guy with me and I drove while she would get in the back with a complete stranger and do whatever he wanted her to do. I still dream about that! Sadly, she got cancer at age 49 and died a couple of years later. A really good lady and mom.

Back