Has anyone had only bulls during their wedding ceromony?

cuckcouple530

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
So i tried searching before hand but didn't find anything.
I was wondering how many actual couples have had their bulls participate/join in the wedding ceromony?

Wife and i are married by church ony and were getting legally married real soon since it won't be such a big wedding as when we got married by church. Just planning on the ceromony at the city hall, nice romantic date and want to find 2 bbcs to fuck her until the night fades.

Thing is im planning on having the bbc bulls join us at the ceromony at the city hall.....then take them with us to dinner have them touch and flirt with the wife while we're all enjoying dinner and after that we all go to a room where the bulls enjoy my wife for the most wonderful perfect honeymoon..

Now has anyone done anything like what before?

On my wedding night I didn't get to fuck my wife. She's a very promiscuous woman and has fucked well over a couple of thousand men. She had been cuckolding me for 18 months, since the day after our first date. She was probably sore from her bachelorette party, but she wouldn't admit it. I had to wait for a couple of days.

I was wondering how many actual couples have had their bulls participate/join in the wedding ceromony?

Wife and i are married by church ony and were getting legally married real soon since it won't be such a big wedding as when we got married by church. Just planning on the ceromony at the city hall, nice romantic date and want to find 2 bbcs to fuck her until the night fades.

Thing is im planning on having the bbc bulls join us at the ceromony at the city hall.....then take them with us to dinner have them touch and flirt with the wife while we're all enjoying dinner and after that we all go to a room where the bulls enjoy my wife for the most wonderful perfect honeymoon..

That is so fucking hot.

some fabulous Janb videos on this
https://spankbang.com/6m5x6/video/wedding+day+bbc+gangbang

We eloped and got married at a wedding chapel. Took us three tries over a year to get married. Her bull waited for us at our hotel room. At first we were going to have him be one of the two witnesses. But we couldn't figure out to ask for the second witness, so we gave up on that idea.

We had a second go at getting remarried for fun when in the UK, we got a celibrent , he was a lovely black older man our whiteness’s were our great friends , after we all went to the pub to celebrate, Kim was joking about consummating our marriage, Luke the black guy suggested he would love too laughing, Kim looked at me with that smile and our friends encouraged the conversation saying they would love to see that , so we all went back to our friends house , music playing Jake and Kim danced , she was not wearing underwear so his hands exposed her naked ass , she was wet , we all cheered, take Jake to bed I suggested, they left , Jake fucked Kim all night ,

My fantasy
would be to get married on a nude beach in Jamaica
me in a chastity belt - her just a vale
all the guest Black men naked
after we say our "I Do's" it is announced that the consummation of the wedding is to begin immediately.
over the next few hours a dozen black men would consummate my marriage (for me)

(not likely in Jamaica - but i would love to fluff - clean up and even be bred along side my new wife)
2fam.jpg

Back