Caught a cuckold coupl by chance

Once I was driving with my wife and we noticed a car driving by a couple we know, the wife was sitting in the back with another man and the husband was driving
My wife asked me to secretly follow them and so we followed them to see where they were going. They arrived at a motel outside the city, the woman and the man got out of the car and the husband stayed in the car in the parking lot outside.
After about two hours they returned to the car and you can really recognize the woman's walk in a distorted way, the guy probably knocked her hard, he was really handsome and manly
got into the car and drove back
The whole wait was really horny like watching a fun movie

Once I was driving with my wife and we noticed a car driving by a couple we know, the wife was sitting in the back with another man and the husband was driving
My wife asked me to secretly follow them and so we followed them to see where they were going. They arrived at a motel outside the city, the woman and the man got out of the car and the husband stayed in the car in the parking lot outside.
After about two hours they returned to the car and you can really recognize the woman's walk in a distorted way, the guy probably knocked her hard, he was really handsome and manly
got into the car and drove back
The whole wait was really horny like watching a fun movie
So basically your a stalker and you stalked them for over 2 hours?? I hope this is just a fantasy post if not its really creepy behavior.

I would not follow and hang around for 2 hours. But the next time I see the couple I would innocently mention that I saw them heading out of town and watch them squirm! 🤭

Back