Stuff that gets the ******* flowing....

ok so this is just something i experienced which left me with a raging hard-on. Several months ago i asked a recently divorced short haired milf who worked at my company if she'd like to go out to dinner or a movie. She said sure and we actually did. We went out to dinner and had nice conversation and some laughs. outside of 1 glass of wine, no alcohol, no kissing. just friends. She looked like Tetra from Dark Cavern. for those of you who don't know, a short haired great ass goddess. I got no 2nd date and i just respected that i wasn't her type. A couple of weeks ago im having a beer at this local dive that is close to a Motel and this car pulls up to the bar.
Out comes my not interested lady friend with a guy from around who really gets around. This guy is always fucking some hottie and telling all his boys about it. she was dressed in this tight green short dress that accentuated her ass incredibly. They took a table and i pretended to not see anything. The guy does not know me so i just drank my beer and checked my phone for 0 messages. he comes up to the bar and a couple of people between us, but i can see the bartender and him were smiling at each other without saying words other than a beer and a Passoa for the lady. he takes the drinks back to the table and they are sipping drinks and engaging in some
interesting conversation which i could not make out but her smiling at him and the lipstick, made my heart race. She was going to fuck him with a passion. i was envious and horny as hell knowing that. after the ******* they got up and left and while walking out, im sure to impress the bartender he had his hand on her waist low enough
so it was resting on the top of her ass. i felt an ache in my balls it made me so fucking horny. He let her in his car and i am certain they went straight to the Motel and fucked like crazy. I went home and jerked off over and over . I still get horny thinking about what went on. Anybody got any hot things that they witnessed?

Back