Just sent wife to see a black bull

southFLcuck

Male
From
FL, US
My wife has cucked me in the past with bbc but hasn't in a while. Well I finally got her to contact a black guy she liked and he was ready to meet immediately! I bought my wife a sexy black bra and panties set I helped shave her and helped her get dressed just for her to go let this man undress her and fuck her senseless!!! He just won golden gloves so he's an athlete and I just know he's going to absolutely wreck my wife's tight pussy 😍

She definitely got what she was looking for lol but no she used a condom we already have 6 and don't need another from outside our marriage but would absolutely love to eat fresh cum out of her one day
Let her take the cum from bulls you know your ready to clean it up

She definitely got what she was looking for lol but no she used a condom we already have 6 and don't need another from outside our marriage but would absolutely love to eat fresh cum out of her one day
U realky think a Black cocksman used a condom? I bet he bottomed out as he deep seeded her yearning needy hot married pussy,. Black studs Never miss a chance to seed a White wife,,,imho

hahaha this is great. i hope she had fun with him and i hope he made her submit completely. this sounds strangely like me because i just fucked a white girl silly and made her drain my balls. keep them coming 😁

Back