Has anyone had only bulls during their wedding ceromony?

So i know i haven't been as active as i should on here and haven't even responded to anyone yet(still new on here) but our wedding will be next week finally and we have our bull that will be our witness as well as best man. Hopefully i will have an update and pictures on how it all went and the final outcome. We are all excited for the big day.

So i know i haven't been as active as i should on here and haven't even responded to anyone yet(still new on here) but our wedding will be next week finally and we have our bull that will be our witness as well as best man. Hopefully i will have an update and pictures on how it all went and the final outcome. We are all excited for the big day.
Please give us the details!

So i tried searching before hand but didn't find anything.
I was wondering how many actual couples have had their bulls participate/join in the wedding ceromony?

Wife and i are married by church ony and were getting legally married real soon since it won't be such a big wedding as when we got married by church. Just planning on the ceromony at the city hall, nice romantic date and want to find 2 bbcs to fuck her until the night fades.

Thing is im planning on having the bbc bulls join us at the ceromony at the city hall.....then take them with us to dinner have them touch and flirt with the wife while we're all enjoying dinner and after that we all go to a room where the bulls enjoy my wife for the most wonderful perfect honeymoon..

Now has anyone done anything like what before?
This is hot…

Back