hotcoupleqos

Couple
From
Canada
As we were walking on the beautiful day at the streets of Montego Bay in Jamaica my wife was approached by a local BLACK guy who told my wife that he wish he was on the vacation with her instead of me which got me by a complete shock he kept flirting with her like I wasn’t even there and asked to take a picture with her saying she’s so beautiful and he wants a memory with her she flirted back and agreed soon as she said yes he wrapped her with his arm and sneakily lifted her dress which made her look LIKE HIS WHITE SLUT INFRONT OF ME It turned me on so much but we never had any cuckolding experience before however we did talk about experiencing it obviously he gave his number to my wife and after one night of us having sex and me telling her how hot it was and how bad it turned me on they both put a show for me and made my fantasy come true 53f844c2-9f2c-4ed7-84c9-bdc62548dfe2.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 426
As we were walking on the beautiful day at the streets of Montego Bay in Jamaica my wife was approached by a local BLACK guy who told my wife that he wish he was on the vacation with her instead of me which got me by a complete shock he kept flirting with her like I wasn’t even there and asked to take a picture with her saying she’s so beautiful and he wants a memory with her she flirted back and agreed soon as she said yes he wrapped her with his arm and sneakily lifted her dress which made her look LIKE HIS WHITE SLUT INFRONT OF ME It turned me on so much but we never had any cuckolding experience before however we did talk about experiencing it obviously he gave his number to my wife and after one night of us having sex and me telling her how hot it was and how bad it turned me on they both put a show for me and made my fantasy come true View attachment 6985583
Hi what city are you in?

As we were walking on the beautiful day at the streets of Montego Bay in Jamaica my wife was approached by a local BLACK guy who told my wife that he wish he was on the vacation with her instead of me which got me by a complete shock he kept flirting with her like I wasn’t even there and asked to take a picture with her saying she’s so beautiful and he wants a memory with her she flirted back and agreed soon as she said yes he wrapped her with his arm and sneakily lifted her dress which made her look LIKE HIS WHITE SLUT INFRONT OF ME It turned me on so much but we never had any cuckolding experience before however we did talk about experiencing it obviously he gave his number to my wife and after one night of us having sex and me telling her how hot it was and how bad it turned me on they both put a show for me and made my fantasy come true View attachment 6985583
Congrats!

Back