Searching for a Bi Cuckold or Stag White Couple in NYC

Hey there, a little about me. I'm 50-year old Black guy, attractive, masculine, hairy chest and pubes, intelligent, well-mannered and good conversationalist. I'm about 7.5 inches with a thick head.

I've always been turned on by interacial sex and want to meet a woman who's turned on by the idea of her man sucking bbc. I want to please you both.

I'm bi, been in a loving relationship with a man for over 13 years. We're both poly. He's homoflexible but neither one of us have been with a woman in quite sometime. He knows I'm looking to hookup with a str8/bi couple, and he wouldn't be involved.

I get really turned on by the idea of white guys checking me out on the dl when their women are around. I love having a white chic taking my cock while her man watches and approves. Ideally, I'd like a cool dude to become friends with, fuck pussy together and then have him suck my cock or maybe let me fuck him.

If any of this sounds interesting, please get in touch. I'm serious and fairly blunt, no time for games and endless back and forth.

Attachments

• 17106892295195440452313251331910.jpg
    17106892295195440452313251331910.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 17106893163223724150908767830354.jpg
    17106893163223724150908767830354.jpg
    829.7 KB · Views: 73
Hey there, a little about me. I'm 50-year old Black guy, attractive, masculine, hairy chest and pubes, intelligent, well-mannered and good conversationalist. I'm about 7.5 inches with a thick head.

I've always been turned on by interacial sex and want to meet a woman who's turned on by the idea of her man sucking bbc. I want to please you both.

I'm bi, been in a loving relationship with a man for over 13 years. We're both poly. He's homoflexible but neither one of us have been with a woman in quite sometime. He knows I'm looking to hookup with a str8/bi couple, and he wouldn't be involved.

I get really turned on by the idea of white guys checking me out on the dl when their women are around. I love having a white chic taking my cock while her man watches and approves. Ideally, I'd like a cool dude to become friends with, fuck pussy together and then have him suck my cock or maybe let me fuck him.

If any of this sounds interesting, please get in touch. I'm serious and fairly blunt, no time for games and endless back and forth.
My wife wants to give me away to a big black guy I'm going to let her talk to you now hi I'm mayi I want to see you do anything you want to My sissy husband he has no limits when it comes to sex I will give you total control over him he's needs to be trained to be a good little sissy boy for all of my lover you can even have fun with me If you want I'm very very gorgeous I want you to dominate him for the whole weekend I will have him dressed up in a short mini skirt and tight white silk button down blouse garter belt with straps to hold up stockings and he will be locked up in a micro Chastity cage and I will give you the key you my invite your friends to help you if you wish 1-585-683-4562 you can text we live in canandaigua New York

My wife wants to give me away to a big black guy I'm going to let her talk to you now hi I'm mayi I want to see you do anything you want to My sissy husband he has no limits when it comes to sex I will give you total control over him he's needs to be trained to be a good little sissy boy for all of my lover you can even have fun with me If you want I'm very very gorgeous I want you to dominate him for the whole weekend I will have him dressed up in a short mini skirt and tight white silk button down blouse garter belt with straps to hold up stockings and he will be locked up in a micro Chastity cage and I will give you the key you my invite your friends to help you if you wish 1-585-683-4562 you can text we live in canandaigua New York
beautiful area. Good fishing

Back