This BLACK lifted my wife’s dress infront of everybody in Montego Bay

hotcoupleqos

Couple
From
Canada
We were walking on a beautiful day in Montego Bay as this guy told my wife that he wishes he was with her on vacation acting like I wasn’t even there he kept hitting on her and she obviously was flirting back he asked for a pic and then just sneaky lifted her dress up and made her look like his slut for the whole street to see
76fef1f3-0f41-4512-a516-c7b6d870d9fb.jpeg

Last edited:
We were walking on a beautiful day in Montego Bay as this guy told my wife that he wishes he was with her on vacation acting like I wasn’t even there he kept hitting on her and she obviously was flirting back he asked for a pic and then just sneaky lifted he dress up and made her look like his slut for the whole street to see
View attachment 6977236
Awesome!!! Are you guys trying to go the whole way or just for fun

We were walking on a beautiful day in Montego Bay as this guy told my wife that he wishes he was with her on vacation acting like I wasn’t even there he kept hitting on her and she obviously was flirting back he asked for a pic and then just sneaky lifted her dress up and made her look like his slut for the whole street to see
View attachment 6977236
Congratulation man, like the majority of white women on Earth, she's made for black men.

View attachment 6977236
Damn that's hot love to enjoy her like this too!

Back