A black bull hit on my wife

Today while we were at the beach a tall black man hit on her. I was in line getting food when I saw this happen at a distance.

Basically as I waited in line I looked over and saw this tall dark black man, (maybe around 6’4 ish) well built with a beard standing over my wife as she’s sitting at the table. Obviously I couldn’t make what was said between them but I seen them both laughing. This probably lasted about a minute 30 secs then he left.

The picture that stuck in my mind was the size difference between them and how he stood in front of my wife. Because she was sitting his crotch was like 2-3 feet away from her and her looking up to talk to him. I have a feeling he stood like that on purpose.

Anyways it was so hot and I can’t get it out my mind. I haven’t asked yet what they talked about so she doesn’t know if I saw or not.

I love the idea of one day a black man like him dominating my wife in bed right in front of me and taking her away from me. If any bbc bulls want to see my wife pm maybe we can chat.

A day to remember.
These are the images that us white husbands have burned in our memory. I liked how he was standing presented his cock so close to your bride.

As I had mentioned multiple times over our multiple experiences in my thread “Haulover Nude Beach BBC”…one of my favorite things is as my wife and I are sitting nude on our lounge chairs, we have had nude Black men standing at my wife’s direct eye level…within just 2-3 feet of her face…proudly presenting their Big Black Cocks directly to my wife, as they stood while having lengthy conversations with us. While doing so, they will subtly touch and grab their Big Black Cocks to make sure that they are “presented in fullness”. Every time we visit Haulover, I always try to make sure that we have this type of engagement with any one of the many black guys that stroll the beach showing off their Big Black Cocks to the white wives that are sun bathing naked along side their husbands. It’s awesome and appreciated…keep doing it fellas!!!!!!
Nude beaches are the best for all

Today while we were at the beach a tall black man hit on her. I was in line getting food when I saw this happen at a distance.

Basically as I waited in line I looked over and saw this tall dark black man, (maybe around 6’4 ish) well built with a beard standing over my wife as she’s sitting at the table. Obviously I couldn’t make what was said between them but I seen them both laughing. This probably lasted about a minute 30 secs then he left.

The picture that stuck in my mind was the size difference between them and how he stood in front of my wife. Because she was sitting his crotch was like 2-3 feet away from her and her looking up to talk to him. I have a feeling he stood like that on purpose.

Anyways it was so hot and I can’t get it out my mind. I haven’t asked yet what they talked about so she doesn’t know if I saw or not.

I love the idea of one day a black man like him dominating my wife in bed right in front of me and taking her away from me. If any bbc bulls want to see my wife pm maybe we can chat.

A day to remember.
Would you like to see her on her knees sucking my big black cock??

A day to remember.
Fabulous!...
... You definitely need to bring it up! .. I would suggest during foreplay... and say she looked truly sexy, and he really wanted her.

A day to remember.
Yeah! Ask your wife if her opened wide her mouth while talked with him.

Back