Cum Eating

Im not a big fan of tasting cum, but I have always felt that sitting next to my wife as she is covered in his cum and has no shame about it is humiliating enough.

I love licking a black man’s cum out of my wife’s pussy and hear her laugh and smile at me while she does it and her head forsing me to take all of it. Done it so many times and the more I do it the more I crave that taste.
I bet His cum would taste even better coming from her back door

I love eating the black guys nut from my Wife. She loves it also. Always cums violently when I’m eating it.
The first time my husband did it, I thought it was dirty, or maybe he was gay. Then I had such an intense orgasm that I started to crave it.

I couldn’t understand why he would have a desire to do it, I thought it must be ******* instinctive. Maybe the act is a competitive way to reduce the chances of conception by the beta male, by cleaning or removing some of the alpha seed.

Then I read a couple of articles that, if true, just totally flip the results.

1) Female Orgasms increase the chances of conception. The motion of the cervix during orgasm is forsing additional sperm into the uterus.

2) a sperms motility may actually improve in the presence of saliva. Saliva does not ******* sperm cells and it does not impede the cells motility.

So in the end, your instinctive enjoyment may actually be helping the Bull fertilize your wife’s eggs. That is a way more erotic thought to me

The first time my husband did it, I thought it was dirty, or maybe he was gay. Then I had such an intense orgasm that I started to crave it.

I couldn’t understand why he would have a desire to do it, I thought it must be ******* instinctive. Maybe the act is a competitive way to reduce the chances of conception by the beta male, by cleaning or removing some of the alpha seed.

Then I read a couple of articles that, if true, just totally flip the results.

1) Female Orgasms increase the chances of conception. The motion of the cervix during orgasm is forsing additional sperm into the uterus.

2) a sperms motility may actually improve in the presence of saliva. Saliva does not ******* sperm cells and it does not impede the cells motility.

So in the end, your instinctive enjoyment may actually be helping the Bull fertilize your wife’s eggs. That is a way more erotic thought to me
That is hot.

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
Yummy

Back