Question for others

jt580

Couple
Does it turn anyone else on just listening to their wives getting a pounding from another guy? My wife had asked about her bf staying the night. I stood outside the door and came in about 3 seconds of the first moan. Although I wish it was a bbc fucking her sadly it was only a guy with a similar sized cock to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311_141941_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311_141941_Photos.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 37
Does it turn anyone else on just listening to their wives getting a pounding from another guy? My wife had asked about her bf staying the night. I stood outside the door and came in about 3 seconds of the first moan. Although I wish it was a bbc fucking her sadly it was only a guy with a similar sized cock to me.
It must have been a good moment but what a shame it wasn't a BBC...

Been in the lifestyle for over 10 years. My wife insists on a dark room regardless of it being day or night. Whether, I am sitting in the corner of the room or outside the room, there is little else that is as exciting as listening to my wife express her pleasure as her black friend works her entire body over. I am so fortunate to have a wife that is multi-orgasmic and gets very vocal when she is being fucked. She used to be very mindful when I was in the room and tended to suppress her emotions. As time went on, I reassured her that she was free to say/yell anything that came to mind. She eventually relaxed and forgot about me and focused on her lover.

Last edited:
She would really moan on my black cock then!!

Husband here. The sounds are a huge turn on for all of us. We don't use condoms so she gets pretty messy down there. We take turns with her. Into the night one of us will be doing her real slow, she'll say can you hear that? The squish squish sounds, hell yea we can hear it and it's damn hot.

Husband here. The sounds are a huge turn on for all of us. We don't use condoms so she gets pretty messy down there. We take turns with her. Into the night one of us will be doing her real slow, she'll say can you hear that? The squish squish sounds, hell yea we can hear it and it's damn hot.
I know when I have a pussy full of cum and another black cock starts to fuck me hard that everyone can hear the squishy, sloppy sound of fluid and cock churning up a milkshake. The more cum the loader the noise is add the visual image of the cum running out when a cock withdraws from my pussy and it makes for more cum being shot off in me. Win Win

Back