The one that got away.

Shecuckedme

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
Although I have told the story many times on here that my wife had an affair early in our marriage and she loves to tease me about cuckolding me again like I want she just can’t quite get over the hump. Before I was married I did date a gal that as it turned out cuckolded her husband. It was pretty well known around our town she was fucking other guys and her husband stayed with her for a long time. Sometimes I wonder what might have been. Anyone else?

A couple of times. both with my ex-wife, a real horndog. One halloween night a couple of truckers were very interested in her, at a motel. But when I asked her the final time before opening the door, she changed her mind. There's part of me that wishes I'd ignored her last minute jitters. Once they were in the room she would have been game.
The other time happened later, after we had tried swinging and evolved to hotwifing, then cuckolding. She came home and told me she had just fucked the husband of her best friend, someone I had asked her not to fuck as it would be awkward for the families, and I was a little jealous of the guy. I flew off the handle. I still wish I had asked her to drop her panties for a good cleaning, or better sent her back to be filled to the brim.

When I was in college, I met a girl that lived in the dorms. It turned out she was still a virgin, but she loved oral, both giving and receiving. Her mom had taught her how to give blow jobs to make sure she wouldn't get pregnant. She would rub her clit up and down my cock and a few times put me inside her pussy until I was up against her hymen, but made sure I never broke it. One night I was late getting to her room, and I caught her sucking off another guy. She opened the door and immediately got in my face about being late, while the other guy was laughing his ass off and trying to get his pants on. The guy got out the door while my girlfriend kept right on chewing me out, so I grabbed her head and shoved my tongue as far into her mouth as I could, which shut her up instantly. We broke the kiss and she promptly started sucking me off, like the other guy was never there.

Unfortunately, I was unable to recognize all the perfect qualities she had to be a cuckoldress. She was what I wanted for a wife, and it still took me another 2 years to understand how difficult it is to find women like she was. I still miss her, even though it's been 53 years since I last saw her.

This story is about a potential male lover that got away. A few years back, when we were just starting to go down the cuckold rabbit hole, had had only one or two experiences with black lovers and Cassandra was very new to being a cuckoldress, we went away to a Sandals in St. Lucia with four other couples (all non-lifestyle). The group had organized a supper somewhere special on the property but we couldn’t find the place. I approached a very good looking black gentleman, by the name of Titus, a Sandals employee, to ask for directions. He offered to walk us to the spot and started walking arm in arm with Cassandra. I could see interest from both of them and thought I’d give them time alone to chat so I stopped at the bar to grab a Scotch. After I got the ******* we continued. He told us he had just come back from Quebec where he had been training to become a police officer and the flirting continued while we walked, them still arm in arm. Once we got to our spot, Titus left and Cassandra pulled me to the side to ask why I had left them alone. She said the whole time they waited for me, he flirted with her but because I wasn’t with her, she didn’t know what to do or how to respond to his advances. I told her that that was exactly why I left them alone, and that I was hoping it would lead to some play. It was at that point she realized that having the green light to play really meant having the green light to play. We spent the rest of the trip searching for Titus to no avail. He apparently worked at the other Sandals on St. Lucia and was only there that one night to help out.

Back