So, I guess you could say I'm on the verge of becoming a cuckold?

Well, I wanted to share that she finally agreed to a threesome. I went to my parents' place for the week, leaving her alone at our house. Early in the week, she was feeling horny, sent me a message, and I replied with a video. We started chatting about it.

Then, the conversation evolved into the possibility of having a cuckold night. She asked if I was really into the idea of sharing her with another guy. I said yes and that I'd actually enjoy watching her with someone else.

I think she was worried I might not be into it and was just trying to please her. Once she got that I was genuinely interested, she started getting into the details herself. Like, what type of guy she wants, how she plans to wait for him, and what we'd do.

She mentioned that if I were there, we'd have gone for it right away. Looks like we're aiming for this Saturday or Sunday. I agreed to look for a guy and send her options to choose from. She even said she has the lingerie ready for the occasion and plans to sip some wine to get in the mood...

Yesterday, I found a guy for her, talked to him, and got some photos and videos. Sent them to her, and she liked them. Through the night, she kept sending me videos of herself masturbating and fantasizing about him. She even asked me to send him a video of her to tease him.

We've scheduled our cuckold night at our house for next week. But, in my mind, I already see myself as a cuckold. What do you think? This will be our first time. Based on what I've shared, how do you see this relationship evolving?

start licking your cum from her pussy after you fuck her then after the tenth time - while you are licking her pussy clean say I am fantasizing that I am licking others cum from your pussy.

Back