A little something different for this forum (share some non bbc/ir related exploits of your wife that turn you on)

tacpl

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I'll start. When my wife was in Iraq, her and her roommate had a lot of fun with guys from their unit, and whenever her room mate would return in the evening freshly fucked, if the guy had cum in her, my wife would eat her pussy. Being they were all in the same unit, my wife would know the guy and usually worked next to him often and would have no idea she had been eating his cum the night before (at least according to her room mate who claimed to have never told any of them.

This one makes me sound dumb as hell, but oh well. When we were stationed in Germany around 2004 (I was 25 and she was 22, I found out about a swingers club in town. I decided we would go check it out, and, being that she was clearly a slut, she was cool with it. The first time we went, nothing really happened, other than me getting really *******, and convincing her to take her clothes off, which she did, but other than being oggled a lot, nothing happened. We went back three or four times, and had sex in dark corners a few times, and my interst fizzled (considering I was a young soldier and it cost couples 50 euros to get in), but the owner offered her a job as a cocktail waitress one night a week. She was doing that for a month or two on Wedensday nights and I would watch our kid, when one night, I finally got to really wondering about this (like I said, this makes me look dumb as hell), and after getting our neighbor to watch our kid, went over there and paid the 100 euro admission for a single guy, and headed in.

It was a small club, about the size of a tennis court, so I found her right away. On her back, on a massage table like bed, surrounded by a dozen naked men, having what seemed like the time of her life. She was pretty fucking preoccupied, so it was easy for me to get close enough for a good view, and I spent a good hour beating my dick like it owed me money while she enthusiasiclly took a full Bangbros style gangbang in front of me. After I shot my load, I made my approach to tell her how hot she'd made me. As soon as she saw me she let out a little scream, jumped off the table/bed and ran for the shower room. The light reflecting all the jizz on her while she ran through the dark club looked like glitter and I can still fire one off to that image to this day.

She fucked almost all of her older sisters boyfriends growing up. Her sister was a prude and she would happily meet their needs as she was always quite horny. This included her bro-in-law, many times before and after her sister was married. This one was well before we met but still a huge turn-on.

She, like most women her age, loves the movie Pretty Woman, and like, I suspect, many women did, developed a fantasy of being paid for sex as a result. Around 2010 (heyday of craigslist) she posted a thinly veiled ad offering nude housekeeping. She didn't become a full blown ******* or anything, but she developed 3 or 4 clients she trusted, and met with them regularely for a few months until she got it out of her system. Obviously this was dumb, and I was stupid and thinking with my dick when I agreed to it, especially as she was active duty at the time, everything worked out (thank god).

Share some sexy (off topic for this site) things your wife has done.

My wife and I were in a small town in europe with a couple that she knew from school. We had a blast that day, and got really *******. When we got back to the apartment we were staying at I was very ******* and not feeling well, so I laid on the couch and a little later my wife joined me, she was 20 at the time. In the middle of the night she got up, and I was feeling very hungover. I thought she was going to the bathroom, so I nodded off a little, when I looked at the time, it was like 45 minutes later so I was wondering where she was, so with my head spinning and feeling like throwing up I walked towards the restroom and I heard some music coming from their room, and I then heard the unmistakable sound of fucking. I tried the door slowly but it was locked, and I thought about knocking. I loved her so much I was afraid of finding out she was fucking him. So I went back to the couch and laid down, and I could hear the relentless rythm of her fucking him, giggling lightly... I then heard her come out of the room and close the bathroom, and shower. She then came back to the couch and I pretended that nothing happened....

once before my wife and i tried out me being a cuck found her getting plowed by 2 salesman that came to our house to do a vacuum demo. I heard some moaning upstairs. So i snuck around the corner and I see her taking to nice sized cocks at once and telling them harder. I watched until they both shot there loads into my wife. It was running out because she was filled to the top. I hear her say to them my hubby will be ho.e so you need to finish up go because he is going eat my pussy as soon as he gets here and not even know what he is eating. Needless to say I was so horny when I acted like I just got home. she says I want you to eat and fuck me I missed you so much. I did and I never ate a pussy like I did hers that day. I loved it and after that I told her I wanted to share her with others and she said she wanted big black cocks in her it was her dream. So now I am her cuck and do all cleanups for her and him if they w a nt.

Back