How did you become cuckolds?

How did you become cuckolds? In my case, at the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend, I had sex with her for the first time. She didn't like my small dick and said I wasn't a good fucker. She told me that we would either break up or I would accept that she would have sex with other men while she was with me. At first I wanted to dump her, but I realized I loved her too much. I gave her permission to have sex with other men and she had sex with them while I was away. One time I came home early from work and caught her having sex with another man. I didn't react because she had my consent. I politely went to the next room and listened to her moaning. I then realized that this was turning me on and I asked her if she would let me watch her get fucked. She let me and the first time I watched her get fucked I really liked it. From then on, I always watch her fuck other men and I write to strange men with an offer to fuck my girlfriend

I convinced her to try swinging which she took to very quickly. Meeting a couple without me, joining them and only telling me after. She was very popular on the site which I think gave her a lot of confidence. She asked is she could start chatting via a text with a very handsome bbc that liked her. He came over one night which I was able to participate in, but after that it’s been solo. She would bring me that used full pussy weekl.

Got cucked by my big titty GF in HS who liked to sneak around and get pounded by BBC on the side. Once I caught her did the typical young mistake of gettin mad when I should have just embraced it. Years later we got back together and we had a good cuck relationship till I had to move away for work. She had 8 different BBC in three years couple of threesomes and 3 of them were repeat studs. Unfortunately did not get to live watch, her Bulls would have her for the night or weekend shesd send pics and vids then come home and tell me all the details while she jacked my lil peepee and told me how much bugger and better their Black cocks were.

I don't exactly know. And I've been trying to figure it out for years. But I gave up on it, because if it works and no-one gets hurt, then why "fix" it?

All I think it's a combination of things.
In another life I was trying to be someone I'm not, and this was the worst possible thing that could have happened to me in that life.

Maybe acceptance and survival?

Who knows? I don't need to know anymore. Or even want to know.

I'm just happy that I like it and can enjoy i.

gf and I went to different colleges. But we didn't break up, and were very close. We both thought it would be cool to "date other people." I made out with two girls and was not into it. She went out with a few dudes and eventually got pounded hard. This was the early days of email, 1993. She told me all about it in wonderful detail. I came so fucking hard. I didn't realize it but that was the turning point. I was emotionally and sexually attached to her alone. But she was getting dick halfway across the country. Becoming her cuckold wasn't really an option, because the concept of it as a lifestyle was unknown to me. I guess I felt really guilty for being such a "pervert," when in fact I was just a normal healthy young man with a cuckold fantasy. Anyway, the relationship ended.

So that was how I became a cuckold "on the inside." Today I am married to a different woman, happily. But my wife doesn't want to have sex with anyone else. I still consider myself a cuckold, because I am obsessed with the fantasy.

gf and I went to different colleges. But we didn't break up, and were very close. We both thought it would be cool to "date other people." I made out with two girls and was not into it. She went out with a few dudes and eventually got pounded hard. This was the early days of email, 1993. She told me all about it in wonderful detail. I came so fucking hard. I didn't realize it but that was the turning point. I was emotionally and sexually attached to her alone. But she was getting dick halfway across the country. Becoming her cuckold wasn't really an option, because the concept of it as a lifestyle was unknown to me. I guess I felt really guilty for being such a "pervert," when in fact I was just a normal healthy young man with a cuckold fantasy. Anyway, the relationship ended.

So that was how I became a cuckold "on the inside." Today I am married to a different woman, happily. But my wife doesn't want to have sex with anyone else. I still consider myself a cuckold, because I am obsessed with the fantasy.
Hey we have similar stories. I married her though and stayed the cuck. We have found a good way to seperate our regular day to day lives with her need for attention from other men

I got lucky. My GF told me on our third or fourth date she wanted to cuckold me. I had long had a fantasy of being cuckolded anyway, though she certainly did not know that at that point. So I pretended to think about it and told her I'd be open to the idea. lol So I've been a pussy-free cuckold for almost seven years now.

We were at a wedding party and I watched my wife dance with a big black man and slow dance. After the dance I saw him walk away adjusting his cock and watching her ass as she walked back to me. She looked a little flustered. When I asked if she was OK she just looked away and said she needed a ******* as she walked over to the bar. From then on I would think of his cock rubbing against her pussy as he danced with her with me watching

We were at a wedding party and I watched my wife dance with a big black man and slow dance. After the dance I saw him walk away adjusting his cock and watching her ass as she walked back to me. She looked a little flustered. When I asked if she was OK she just looked away and said she needed a ******* as she walked over to the bar. From then on I would think of his cock rubbing against her pussy as he danced with her with me watching
you know her pussy was wet and so horny for his cock

She found a fuckbuddy and cheated on me with a condom but she swallowed his cum multiple times.

During a date I was at home. My balls nearly exploded.....:)

Yes, I fucked her after the date and filled her mouth....;)

She found a fuckbuddy and cheated on me with a condom but she swallowed his cum multiple times.

During a date I was at home. My balls nearly exploded.....:)

Yes, I fucked her after the date and filled her mouth....;)
Did she do it behind your back, or tell you she was going to cheat on you?

I was a cuck for a few years before I found out. My wife was what you would call easy. She was much more experienced sexualy than I was. Having developed titts early by the time I met her at 19yrs, there was very little she hadn't done. Growing up in Germany on a military base she had experienced multiple partners, dp, trains and just about any nationality on the base. I didn't know her complete sexualy history till a few years after we married. I did know she was easy and I asked her out because she was. Somewhere after our second year married I brought up the subject of swinging, she had no problem with the idea and we shortly were into it. It was a short time after we started that I got her complete sexual history including that she had still been having sex with others during our marriage. Things only got better after I knew everything.

How did you become cuckolds? In my case, at the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend, I had sex with her for the first time. She didn't like my small dick and said I wasn't a good fucker. She told me that we would either break up or I would accept that she would have sex with other men while she was with me. At first I wanted to dump her, but I realized I loved her too much. I gave her permission to have sex with other men and she had sex with them while I was away. One time I came home early from work and caught her having sex with another man. I didn't react because she had my consent. I politely went to the next room and listened to her moaning. I then realized that this was turning me on and I asked her if she would let me watch her get fucked. She let me and the first time I watched her get fucked I really liked it. From then on, I always watch her fuck other men and I write to strange men with an offer to fuck my girlfriend
By asking for it

Back