my wife wants to try with a black guy with a big cock

my wife would like me to watch her while she loses control with a black bull. but she thinks she has a chance of becoming only black and having sex only with BBCs. It excites me enormously and at the same time I have doubts...

Attachments

• IMG20240225153757.jpg
    IMG20240225153757.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 698
  • IMG20240225152644.jpg
    IMG20240225152644.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 699
my wife would like me to watch her while she loses control with a black bull. but she thinks she has a chance of becoming only black and having sex only with BBCs. It excites me enormously and at the same time I have doubts...
If a black stud gets his dick in her well you’ll end up pussy free before you know it my friend lol she’s very sexy and very desirable, my wife use to go on girls night out with 3 of her friends. They’d go to a certain club around here and well it’s all white women and black men and well they all got blacked.lol My wife is the only one that’s married out of her group. They come over our house and talk about their sexual conquests during the week and Friday it starts up again girls night out. I was supposed to be the sober driver they’d call me if they needed me. They never needed me they always ended up sleeping over I’ve picked my wife up at a hotels the next day.a few times but when she has a steady lover they come to our house openly. Our neighbors know she’s got a black lover my wife loves showing off, she makes me wear the horns, well I know they talk about me behind my back. I had to talk to my wife when we lived in Florida the neighbors were real racist and she outside kissing black guys all the time she openly brings them home and fucks them she’s dominant over me she does what ever she wants to do. So I was concerned in the south.when we lived in California it wasn’t any big deal she had her lovers openly.

What is the hold up? why haven’t you made it happen? she wants it and you know you want it too! Stop resisting and make it happen, soon she will be loving it and you will be pussy free!

Back