Pussy free for life... interracial cuckoldry's natural outcome

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
Little did I realize when I last entered my wife in April 2007 that it was the last time, EVER.

A neighbor girlfriend got her a little ******* and her first black cock while I was out of town. I was gone for several weeks, during which she was converted to a total, devoted black cock slut. When I returned I was denied pussy. After being put off for a few weeks - when she was pulling trains while I was at work, she broke the news to me.

It's a long story, but I went pussy free. In a few weeks I begin my 18th year pussy free. With covid she decided it was time to begin an erection free life too. Since March 2020 I've been in permanent chastity.

She has enjoyed so many men while I have gone without for so long. Surprisingly, permanent chastity made it easier. We have our lives. Mine will be forever erection free.

Little did I realize when I last entered my wife in April 2007 that it was the last time, EVER.

A neighbor girlfriend got her a little ******* and her first black cock while I was out of town. I was gone for several weeks, during which she was converted to a total, devoted black cock slut. When I returned I was denied pussy. After being put off for a few weeks - when she was pulling trains while I was at work, she broke the news to me.

It's a long story, but I went pussy free. In a few weeks I begin my 18th year pussy free. With covid she decided it was time to begin an erection free life too. Since March 2020 I've been in permanent chastity.

She has enjoyed so many men while I have gone without for so long. Surprisingly, permanent chastity made it easier. We have our lives. Mine will be forever erection free.
The norm nowadays millions of us out here PFWB since 2019

do you still cum though ?

does that mean you get to suck lots of hard cocks

You still cum... it's just ruined..and painful...yet it's somehow liberating at the same time.. Being ****** to cum hands free in chastity is an experience especially if you're getting it fucked out of you.

Sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful intro to this lifestyle. What a lucky couple you are! So does that neighbour still stay in touch and she know you've been pussy free all these years???

Back