For those who are pussy free…

I'm single so my thoughts are problably worth nothing.

I'm pussy free and I want to be. Not because I'm asexual, I'm the opposite of that.
It's a hornyness that keeps going and mixed with ruined orgasms it makes me a better cuck and person.

Atleast I hope so.
It's just impossible to find a woman for a real loving relationship who only wants to have sex with black.

Or it's easy. But those always wants "gifts" to keep loving you.
Or "online" dominas.

Love is not possible with no dick.

Some of the best and longest, multiple orgasms I’ve had have been this way. The orgasms don’t always lead to ejaculation…which I actually prefer as it keeps me horny and on edge for hours afterwards
I agree 100% it's so amazing to just have a body shaking orgasm and not to cum. leaves you wanting more.

Agree with this. My GF made it her mission last year to "reorient" me to cumming strictly from her fucking me with a strap-on. And even though I have a cage on, I've gotten to where I had some incredibly intense orgasms just from being fucked in the ass. I don't know that I'd ever say "I don't want pussy any more," but the anally-induced orgasms are a whole other kind of intense feeling.
you're very luck man.

This is something that's definitely interesting white couples to consider going pussy free.
There is the old saying that has quite a lot of validity to it - "Once you go black, you never go back." In a lot of cases, if a white guy allows his wife/GF to start fucking well-endowed black guys, it just makes a lot of sense for him to go pussy-free. He realizes he's never going to be able to satisfy her again quite the way those large cocks do, and she realizes it, too. They often come to the conclusion that it's just not worth the time for her to let him fuck her. They can find other ways to enjoy the physicality aspects of their relationship that don't involve him putting his cock in her any longer. I certainly wouldn't say it's a very popular thing, but you do see in a great many places a LOT of white couples going pussy-free. I've actually gotten to be proud of the fact that, in my almost 7 year relationship with my GF, I've never once fucked her. That's incredibly erotic to me.

I am pussy free, but only a wannabe cuck. I find suckning other mens cocks to be a very adequate substitute for pussy. I was astonished that this was true. But I feel so fulfilled and satisfied after a man cum in my mouth. If it was up to me, I would suck cock every day and be O free as much as possible. But to suck cock, often you have to recip and let them suck you.

I have asked her to make me oussy free so many times but she always insists on me cleaning up so it's a compromise
To me, pussy free means your dick NEVER EVER gets to enter a pussy. It does NOT mean you are not allowed to clean a pussy filled with other mens cum. In fact, I do believe it is the duty of a cuckold to do a good cleaning job anywhere there is a deposit of another man's cum.

There is the old saying that has quite a lot of validity to it - "Once you go black, you never go back." In a lot of cases, if a white guy allows his wife/GF to start fucking well-endowed black guys, it just makes a lot of sense for him to go pussy-free. He realizes he's never going to be able to satisfy her again quite the way those large cocks do, and she realizes it, too. They often come to the conclusion that it's just not worth the time for her to let him fuck her. They can find other ways to enjoy the physicality aspects of their relationship that don't involve him putting his cock in her any longer. I certainly wouldn't say it's a very popular thing, but you do see in a great many places a LOT of white couples going pussy-free. I've actually gotten to be proud of the fact that, in my almost 7 year relationship with my GF, I've never once fucked her. That's incredibly erotic to me.
Being pussy free can be a major turn on! I remember several years ago when my wife and I were lying in bed naked, and decided that I would be pussy free, I nearly ejaculated without touching myself. It still affects me the same way.

Pussy free here for nearly 10 years now. We’ve ageed the next time my wife has sex it’ll be with someone else. I’m fine with this, can’t wait. Layla few years ago, we also decided that until that day, I can’t touch my wife or even see yet naked. She covers herself up if I walk in on her undressed now, so I’m really spoilt with this much teasing.

Thinking of going 24/7 caged soon just seems natural at this point. I’ve not had sex since I was 29, 38 now. I just hope she finds someone she likes 👍

I’m starting to experiment with serving bulls too now, would like to suck them off and my dream is both me and my wife can give up our asses for a bull in the future (I’ve never had anal with her. Again agreed to wait for someone else to take that from her.

So yeah, I’m very happy for now. We’ll see what the future brings 👍

Back