For those who are pussy free…

So I know this doesn’t apply to all the cuckolds here but I know that it applies to a handful. In my last relationship I was not technically “pussy free” but it was a rare treat. I think it’s a lifestyle worth considering but was just wondering how everyone feels about it? The good? The bad? Do you ever regret it? Deep down wish you weren’t? Does it ever calls in a cognitive dissonance? Would be very curious to explore the psychology

As I've stated in other responses here, we didn't start out with the intent of me being pussy-free. It's just that the way we played at the outset of our relationship (which started in May of 2017) she was doing most of the fucking (with a strap-on) and was making me wait, especially after she decided to put me in chastity. After a few months of that, we had a conversation about the fact that I seemed to be doing ok without pussy, so let's see how long it can go. I thought it was erotic af, so I've been pussy-free for over 6 years now.

The "bad," of course, is that I don't get any pussy. I'm in my late 50s, though, and I've had my share of pussy throughout my life, so to me it's a fun dynamic to play with. We do a variety of other things for me to orgasm (exclusively from being fucked with a strap-on for the past year or so). She gets her fill of cock from a variety of other men whenever she wants, she plays with women from time to time, and we have an "open legs" policy where if she wants an orgasm, all she has to do is spread her legs and I know what to do. So there are days where I end up going down on her as often as 4 or 5 times in a single day.

Would I love to fuck her pussy? Absolutely (I mean, technically I do - I fuck her from time to time with a strap-on). But we've gotten to enjoy a whole different kind of erotic relationship without me doing that, so I don't "regret" it at all.

Being a female led husband, the decision for me to remain celibate was made by my wife. I'm over six years now, and it's been fine. As for a psychological component. She did it to exert more control over me. Her sex life was not impacted at all, as she has three other guys to meet her needs better than I did when we did have intercourse.

anyone that has been in a regular relationship gets used to the deminishing amount of pussy you get. so, after so many years, you're lucky if you get it once a month. In other times, you just don't care for it any more due to lack of up keep or just the relationship goes to hell and you don't want to be inside her any more. This has been the case in previous marriages for me. in my current case, we've been married 10 years, involved about 13 years. The last several years has been up and down with pussy. as of the last 3-4 months, she doesn't even get wet with my little thing any more. it' shrinks and never stays hard enough and finishes in minutes or seconds. So she's grown to getting it on her own now. She has one regular thing that she really enjoys and gets really wet for. I some times think I miss it, but I just miss the human touch and bond it gives you. we bond in other ways now, and my orgasms are more intense finishing limp or through anal stimulations . She doesn't understand it, but thats ok too. we're ok being pussy free and she's ok getting to see her b/f a few times a month

I was only 23 when I went pussy-free, so there were a few times during those first years where I debated if it was the right decision. Two things made it easier...

1. Seeing how much she absolutely loved fucking other men convinced me that it was the right thing. She had never enjoyed sex with me like she did any of them, so it was easier for me to accept it.

2. She really enjoyed my denial and over the years she evolved from just my wife fucking other men to a true cuckoldress making fun of my little dick, teasing me about how much better they felt than I ever did while they fucked her and CBTing me, all of which I absolutely loved and still do to this day.

Truthfully the first couple years were tough but it's now been 5 yrs and i don't even think about, pussy free is who i am. Even when i masturbate it is now rare for me to fantasize about actual, penetrative sex.
If you don't mind learning a new skill, I recommend wholeheartedly that you give anal play a try, wether solo with prostate stimulating toys and dildos or getting pegged by your woman. The orgasms can be very powerful.

It is fairly easy to train yourself to cum from anal penetration alone. It honestly makes you cum way harder/longer than pussy. I don’t even want pussy anymore. Given an option between pussy or getting railed by a big strapon/bbc I’ll bend over and offer my ass every single time.

It is fairly easy to train yourself to cum from anal penetration alone. It honestly makes you cum way harder/longer than pussy. I don’t even want pussy anymore. Given an option between pussy or getting railed by a big strapon/bbc I’ll bend over and offer my ass every single time.
Agree with this. My GF made it her mission last year to "reorient" me to cumming strictly from her fucking me with a strap-on. And even though I have a cage on, I've gotten to where I had some incredibly intense orgasms just from being fucked in the ass. I don't know that I'd ever say "I don't want pussy any more," but the anally-induced orgasms are a whole other kind of intense feeling.

Agree with this. My GF made it her mission last year to "reorient" me to cumming strictly from her fucking me with a strap-on. And even though I have a cage on, I've gotten to where I had some incredibly intense orgasms just from being fucked in the ass. I don't know that I'd ever say "I don't want pussy any more," but the anally-induced orgasms are a whole other kind of intense feeling.
Some of the best and longest, multiple orgasms I’ve had have been this way. The orgasms don’t always lead to ejaculation…which I actually prefer as it keeps me horny and on edge for hours afterwards

Back