Pussy free men who are married to BBC only wives (Question)

When my wife informed me she wants to date black men I had to think about long and hard. She also informed that I have never satisfied her when we had sex, and that she wants a man that could satisfy her. When she started dating black men she told me she is getting what she wants. She also told me I could not touch her in any way, that she belonged to the black men. So that is the way it is.

marriage, love isnt all about sex...its about respect, re4sponsibility, dedication, devotion...and if a white wife gets the sex she needs, DESERVES from black men, white men should FULLY support their decisions and raise and care for the offspring they produce

The progression to pussy free took a few years from when she started hooking up with black men. The last time I was inside her was in July. We talk about it openly and neither of us plan to or want to go back. Denial for me is a turn on for us both. She is obviously more satisfied with the quality of sex and I love seeing her have enjoyment. She lets me (makes me) eat her pussy and ass after she gets fucked and that counts as our sex life.
That sounds like the perfect solution to me!

Indeed. I've been with my current GF for coming up on 7 years. I've been pussy-free the entire time, but we still have a lot of other types of sex. I go down on her whenever she wants. I've fucked her with a strap-on, she's fucked me with a strap-on. She's gone down on me, etc. But my cock has absolutely no idea what her pussy feels like.
That type relationship can be much more erotic than many believe. My wife and I both feel my being pussy free is a major turn on.

The progression to pussy free took a few years from when she started hooking up with black men. The last time I was inside her was in July. We talk about it openly and neither of us plan to or want to go back. Denial for me is a turn on for us both. She is obviously more satisfied with the quality of sex and I love seeing her have enjoyment. She lets me (makes me) eat her pussy and ass after she gets fucked and that counts as our sex life.
great lifesyle

Back