Pussy free men who are married to BBC only wives (Question)

My Wife has been Black only for over 10 years. She had only been with 1 guy before Me and He was smaller. (So She says I don't know How)
I was the first Guy to ever go down on Her or have anal with Her. I am only 5 in hard and less then 1in soft. She found out I was a Bi bottom by some email She found that I was hooking up with a guy. it almost ruined our Marriage. A lot of things came out in the open like Her faking orgasm's due to My size after having our *******. I talked Her into a 3 some with another guy much larger and She had a Blast. after about a Year I talked Her into Her first BBC. He was 9in and very Thick and lasted over an hour first run and He went again after a short Break. She hasn't had another Dick in Her Pussy But BBC since.

My Wife has been Black only for over 10 years. She had only been with 1 guy before Me and He was smaller. (So She says I don't know How)
I was the first Guy to ever go down on Her or have anal with Her. I am only 5 in hard and less then 1in soft. She found out I was a Bi bottom by some email She found that I was hooking up with a guy. it almost ruined our Marriage. A lot of things came out in the open like Her faking orgasm's due to My size after having our *******. I talked Her into a 3 some with another guy much larger and She had a Blast. after about a Year I talked Her into Her first BBC. He was 9in and very Thick and lasted over an hour first run and He went again after a short Break. She hasn't had another Dick in Her Pussy But BBC since.
So good to hear you have to agree black dic is so powerful and addictive 😍

So ur wife is BBC only... You can't fuck her pussy... obviously and that's great... Besides cleaning her up...kissing,hugging her cuddling ect...

How do u love your wife? It's very interesting... Black Men please her sexually... How do you pussy free husbands show ur wives love? I think loving a BBC only wife is an amazing thing for guys to do.
Just a normal married couple without the sex.

I’m not pussy free but I’m definitely pussy reduced, very reduced. I agree, love is about much more than sex although sex is important. My wife has commented many times that the trust I have in her to allow her to have all her “boyfriends” is super sexy and even when she is straddling a bbc and looking me in the eyes, I see both her lust for the black cock deep in her hungry married white pussy and her true love to me as her soulmate and husband. I guess it’s strange and being pussy reduced doesn’t mean I’m orgasm reduced as many of my orgasms now are in her hand while I hold her phone and watch her being a naughty girl and letting a bbc cum all over her face which is my fav way to cum now and she knows it and how it drives me crazy so makes sure my sexual needs as her cuck are as satisfied as her pussies sexual craving for BBC. Being pussy reduced is a win win for us both, we both get what we crave sexually.

So ur wife is BBC only... You can't fuck her pussy... obviously and that's great... Besides cleaning her up...kissing,hugging her cuddling ect...

How do u love your wife? It's very interesting... Black Men please her sexually... How do you pussy free husbands show ur wives love? I think loving a BBC only wife is an amazing thing for guys to do.
My wife keeps me feminine and we do girl things together. This is great because I love being feminine and a sissy!

Love isn't just about sex. When she has a lover, she maybe spends two hours with him three times a month; that is around 1% of her time.

Love is about trust, friendship and having shared experiences. We still cuddle, I massage her, suck her pussy or nipples as ship masturbates, and she verbally humiliates me as I masturbate. So we still have a lot of physical interaction and both orgasm frequently together. Being pussy free hasn't impacted our love or relationship at all,
A win win

The progression to pussy free took a few years from when she started hooking up with black men. The last time I was inside her was in July. We talk about it openly and neither of us plan to or want to go back. Denial for me is a turn on for us both. She is obviously more satisfied with the quality of sex and I love seeing her have enjoyment. She lets me (makes me) eat her pussy and ass after she gets fucked and that counts as our sex life.

Masturbation or prostate stimulation are the preferred way for most in the lifestyle. My cuck gets to jerk off occasionally while I tell him how wonderful my night was with a lover.

Control, submission and humiliation are powerful stimulants.
Oh ! Thanks for responding

Pussy free doesn’t mean sex free. Although I can’t provide my wife with earth-shattering orgasms with my cock, I do provide earth-shattering orgasms with my tongue and fingers.

Indeed. I've been with my current GF for coming up on 7 years. I've been pussy-free the entire time, but we still have a lot of other types of sex. I go down on her whenever she wants. I've fucked her with a strap-on, she's fucked me with a strap-on. She's gone down on me, etc. But my cock has absolutely no idea what her pussy feels like.

Indeed. I've been with my current GF for coming up on 7 years. I've been pussy-free the entire time, but we still have a lot of other types of sex. I go down on her whenever she wants. I've fucked her with a strap-on, she's fucked me with a strap-on. She's gone down on me, etc. But my cock has absolutely no idea what her pussy feels like.
Bravo !! 🤜🏻🤛🏻. I‘m going to be hitting 2.5 yrs next month. We do the same as you except me using a strap-on as intercourse is too painful for her. Unlike you I know what her pussy feels like so I know what I’m missing. Some days are rougher than others. I’ve found being pussy free though has lots of benefits

I show my wife love by surrendering her willingly to our Black neighbor and his massive cock and by respecting her privacy by not watching her being fucked bu him and not asking her for details. She showed her love for me by making me pussyfree and encouraging me to become a cocksucker and allowing me to masturbate with my teensy peepee sad often as I wish

Back