🤴🏿🍆👸🏻♠️ Want a girl I like to be BBC only.

Hello all. A little backstory. I am talking to a nice woman who I have a lot in common with. She seems really interested in me, and I am equally interested in her. The only problem is I cannot see me being with any woman without at least making an attempt on seeing if she will be BBC only. As an author, I have a unique way to broach the subject, since several of my books on Amazon deal with the subject of both interracial cuckolds as well as the Queen of Spades lifestyle. I have set the stage, asked her if she will discuss my books with me and even told her that my characters of Medusa and Aphrodite in my mythology series are both a Queen of Spades. I now only have to decide if I want to introduce the idea of a wife marrying white but sleeping with well-endowed black men. I could do it now, or wait until we get to know each better. I have known her three months, having met her at my place of employment.

Dm me if you want a pic. BBC bulls, feel free to tell me the nasty things you would do to her. IMG_4052.jpeg

Hello all. A little backstory. I am talking to a nice woman who I have a lot in common with. She seems really interested in me, and I am equally interested in her. The only problem is I cannot see me being with any woman without at least making an attempt on seeing if she will be BBC only. As an author, I have a unique way to broach the subject, since several of my books on Amazon deal with the subject of both interracial cuckolds as well as the Queen of Spades lifestyle. I have set the stage, asked her if she will discuss my books with me and even told her that my characters of Medusa and Aphrodite in my mythology series are both a Queen of Spades. I now only have to decide if I want to introduce the idea of a wife marrying white but sleeping with well-endowed black men. I could do it now, or wait until we get to know each better. I have known her three months, having met her at my place of employment.

Dm me if you want a pic. BBC bulls, feel free to tell me the nasty things you would do to her. View attachment 6859663
I want my wife to black only also!

Dm me if you want a pic. BBC bulls, feel free to tell me the nasty things you would do to her.

Discuss the books and your writing with her but don't make it so obvious that you're pushing her for information. In the middle of a conversation about stories and writing, say, "My next two stories are about characters who are both queen of spades. I seem fascinated with the lifestyle." That opens up her thoughts and a conversation right there. Be guarded, don't dump all your thoughts right now, it might scare her off. Just see what her opinion of it is and then slowly over the coming months push the fantasy talk some more as it can easily be brought up as you discuss the progress of your next stories. If you get her right to the edge, then you tell her that you want to do a little something to help you understand the lifestyle. Have her agree to give a black guy a hand job while you watch. Something small, coax her into it. If that goes well, a month later, have her suck him a little, then the next time a blowjob, and after that she'll be having full on sex. Build this all slowly. Don't dump it all on her at once.

Dm me if you want a pic. BBC bulls, feel free to tell me the nasty things you would do to her. View attachment 6859663
Agree that is why i am divorced

Back