I want to be a cuck for my wife. Mexican

For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind. View attachment 6757420
More please!

For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind.
Where you from?

Don’t we all I actually embraced my true love for BBC’s as a Latino male and prefer my wife with massive BBC’s. I’m not going to lie as I am an absolute queer and am very proud to be pussy free because I love getting stuffed

For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind.
1/2 Inch slave boi for my wife

Back