Favorite thing about being a Cuck

wecuck

Couple
From
MO, US
What are some of you guys favorite reasons for being a cuck?

One of my most favorite things is sloppy seconds after the bull. I love watching her face while I am going to town and she's not even really paying attention because she can't feel me. The fact she is so expressive and loud when she is with someone who is much larger than me is the best. It has been a few years since my wife has even been able to have an orgasm with me and I think it is wonderful. She really needs more than double of what I'm packing to get off.

What are some of you guys favorite reasons for being a cuck?

One of my most favorite things is sloppy seconds after the bull. I love watching her face while I am going to town and she's not even really paying attention because she can't feel me. The fact she is so expressive and loud when she is with someone who is much larger than me is the best. It has been a few years since my wife has even been able to have an orgasm with me and I think it is wonderful. She really needs more than double of what I'm packing to get off.
The humiliation for sure, it takes a rare woman that can deliver it well though.

Back