Cucked/degraded

Cuck wannabe here. Married. My wife has recently opened up about her fantasy of bigger dick. This stemmed from her trying a dildo bigger than me and like the stretching feeling she got. Ever since she began to use that, she said I feel small. Which in a weird way, is hot to me. I want to be degraded and cucked over the phone. I need a big bull to tell me what wife truly needs for her pussy.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 169
Cuck wannabe here. Married. My wife has recently opened up about her fantasy of bigger dick. This stemmed from her trying a dildo bigger than me and like the stretching feeling she got. Ever since she began to use that, she said I feel small. Which in a weird way, is hot to me. I want to be degraded and cucked over the phone. I need a big bull to tell me what wife truly needs for her pussy.
Your wife needs my big cock stretching her pussy and ass out to make her happy!!!

Gorgeous ass. She’s made to be for mighty Big Black Cock(s) Only, and only let you lick her before and afterwards

My wife who is very dominant she wasted no time in taking over my life and our marriage. My wife has been having sex with black men from the age of 14.I will admit it up front, I loved my wife from the moment I met her. The way she is just so confident and sure of herself and well her needs always come first. I mean this isn’t a subject open to debate. This isn’t some house wife nagging her husband she isn’t confused or denied or anything. This isn’t like I have to convince her or set her up with guys. My wife is free to do what she wants with who she wants to do it with . Her choice of men and her private life her career is her business , I don’t have any say in anything. I don’t want it I’m happy just where I am in a supporting role. I know she wants me to be her husband and for like family functions and sometimes through her business but in a symbolic way. I silently stand behind her and display great respect to her of course. I remember hearing one of her friends saying you have a Stepford husband lol and that is true because my attention is always toward her. I am submissive and my wife said she knew I was submissive from the first time she met me and I was just what she was looking for. This isn’t a situation I was pushed into I am a masochist my wife realized it before I did and she brought it out in me she molded me trained me . I am turned on by her dominance over me it something I need. She did groom me she just stepped on my male ego is how she explains it. I can’t be happy unless my Mistress/ wife is happy first and whipping me and putting me down, quite a bit of humiliation the crushing my male ego is her key. I love obeying her she is what I live for. I accept the fact that her lovers will always come before me ,they occupied a higher place in her life. They can give her what I can’t sexual ******* when she rides their big black cocks. She takes care of me sexually I get off on by her hand but it’s only after she made love with her man and after I cleaned her pussy. She does edge me with nipple clamps on, she whips me like 5 hard cane strokes in succession, then she edges me, then 5 more then edges me back and forth like that until she brings right up to the moment then she stops and I pop off in a ruined orgasm and she feeds me my own cum. That’s what I crave I love it only my Mistress can do it I’m owned completely I don’t want anyone else. I can only be happy with my Mistress she is my world. She left me for a while and I ended up a with one of her lovers from the past who dominated me when she left me but now she’s back and she owns me again. Of course my Master can use me when he wants they made a deal they share me now. I just get on my knees for both without a problem.I guess I’m gay or bi or just a fool like many guys on this site have pointed out to me when I posted on this site. It doesn’t bother me I admit it I am a fool I love my Mistress and Master I go both ways I just obey my superiors it’s simple and easy.when my mistress says jump ,I just jump I don’t ask why lol

When I see a beautiful ass like that I always dream of getting my tongue between the lovel cheeks rimming that ass hole , I am a submissive slave lol

Back