Favorite thing about being a Cuck

wecuck

Couple
From
MO, US
What are some of you guys favorite reasons for being a cuck?

One of my most favorite things is sloppy seconds after the bull. I love watching her face while I am going to town and she's not even really paying attention because she can't feel me. The fact she is so expressive and loud when she is with someone who is much larger than me is the best. It has been a few years since my wife has even been able to have an orgasm with me and I think it is wonderful. She really needs more than double of what I'm packing to get off.

What are some of you guys favorite reasons for being a cuck?

One of my most favorite things is sloppy seconds after the bull. I love watching her face while I am going to town and she's not even really paying attention because she can't feel me. The fact she is so expressive and loud when she is with someone who is much larger than me is the best. It has been a few years since my wife has even been able to have an orgasm with me and I think it is wonderful. She really needs more than double of what I'm packing to get off.
The humiliation for sure, it takes a rare woman that can deliver it well though.

Humiliation of knowing your man would rather fuck another woman over you while he makes you watch and tells you how superior she is over you

Not having to compete and accepting your inferior status

Sexlessness is so hot

The best thing is watching the man enjoying himself and having a good time

So many “favorite” things about it but i have to say, i love still to this day how excited my wife is when a bull is coming over. She takes her time getting all ready, has me help her shave her pussy and check it to make sure it’s nice and smooth and no hairs missed, she gets all dolled up and puts on super sexy lingerie and is all giddy when the door bell rings and he walks in knowing she’s about to get fucked and fucked but good! I love how she just can’t control herself and if he and i start talking sports or something, she’ll just say fuck it and drop to her knees while we chat and pull his pants off and suck his cock. She’s like a fat kid in a free candy store when there’s BBC around and she literally can’t control and contain herself, she has to have that cock out, in her hand, mouth, between her tits and all up in her pussy and doesn’t let him put clothes back on until he’s completely done for the night and about to head home. I just love how much she loves to fuck black men, that’s my favorite thing about this. She isn’t just doing it for me, she genuinely loves to fuck BBC!

Humiliation of knowing your man would rather fuck another woman over you while he makes you watch and tells you how superior she is over you

Not having to compete and accepting your inferior status

Sexlessness is so hot

The best thing is watching the man enjoying himself and having a good time
I am so intrigued by you Goddess

Back