Being a cuckold means being responsible

Being a cuckold means being responsible and be able to live in society. Sex between two partners is selfish. Last night my girlfriend was fucked by 4 BBC. If I fucked her, only I would have the pleasure and maybe my gf too. Yesterday my girlfriend had a pleasure because 4 black cocks give more pleasure than one small white cock. 4 of black bulls were also satisfied and I was happy to see my girlfriend's pleasure. That is situation win-win-win

Being a cuckold means being responsible and be able to live in society. Sex between two partners is selfish. Last night my girlfriend was fucked by 4 BBC. If I fucked her, only I would have the pleasure and maybe my gf too. Yesterday my girlfriend had a pleasure because 4 black cocks give more pleasure than one small white cock. 4 of black bulls were also satisfied and I was happy to see my girlfriend's pleasure. That is situation win-win-win
You're right. Not everyone can be that open minded.

Being a cuckhold means that you can read too and post this crap on the cuckhold forum so your other sissy minded feeble colleagues can rah rah you on. Please take the time to actually read the forum descriptions and post accordingly from now on. Ok? It’s getting really annoying to see this everyday. It sucks the air out of the room. It’s all cool that you have this fetish but please keep it with like minded others who get off on your I’m so inferior mind set. This isn’t the forum for this kind of thing- one is specifically created for you- use it. Please.

Back