Reclaim her or accept humiliation and denial ?

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
If I had a 7 or 8 " cock with decent girth of 6 inches along with enough stamina to keep up with her, I believe I would rather reclaim my girlfriend knowing I could satisfy her, but the reality is she can hardly even feel me when I am trying to slam her, it's a joke.
With a little less than 4 a inch erect penis and the girth of a size D battery equaling 4" in circumference. I honestly believe I am getting a lot more sexual activity and excitement by accepting my submissive station. Being her denied and humiliated sissy wimp who is willing to serve however she and her lover see fit keeps me hopping, plus the mental excitement is never ending.

Last edited:
If I had a 7 or 8 " cock with decent girth of 6 inches along with enough stamina to keep up with her, I believe I would rather reclaim my girlfriend knowing I could satisfy her, but the reality is she can hardly even feel me when I am trying to slam her, it's a joke.
With a little less than 4 a inch erect penis and the girth of a size D battery equaling 4" in circumference. I honestly believe I am getting a lot more sexual activity and excitement by accepting my submissive station. Being her denied and humiliated sissy wimp who is willing to serve however she and her lover see fit keeps me hopping, plus the mental excitement is never ending.
This guy fucked my wife and did a real good job. She told me to clean her pussy up in front of him. She told me that he wanted me to clean him up also but she demurred.

Attachments

• kn1.jpg
    kn1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 158
Oh, I always want hubby to reclaim me! He loves how loose I am too. It’s a special time and feeling for both us—reconnection for us is key to the whole experience! XOXO💋👸♠️
Thank you for your comments and like I ALWAYS SAY to each their own and I can totally respect that. I am sure I would enjoy going into her wonderfully messy wet pussy after having her BBC but neither my wife or current girlfriend ever felt that way so I accepted being totally denied and humiliated. It was allot more fun and sexually exciting than not being involved at all since they were both Exclusively for BLACK lover's only. For me that became a very strong mental aphrodisiac. Eventually I was guided progressively into the role of wearing panties and becoming a total little sissy cocksucker and humiliated wimp. I have come around to accepting it as my destiny with my wife who is now deceased.
Now with my current girlfriend I have continued along that path, it's just natural for me in that role.

Last edited:
When looking at pictures sent during and then lots after, and you suddenly after years, really comprehend just how Huge his cock really is!
Been role-playing cuck, only to realise its not roleplay, it'd very real and when she says so much bigger. It's huge..... she isn't just playing into it... lol. Its the honest truth lol.... its kind of whst happen yo me!

Attachments

• 328cd014-20b3-4d4f-b4d9-b4003ba57eda.png
    328cd014-20b3-4d4f-b4d9-b4003ba57eda.png
    187 KB · Views: 128
  • d7d6b516-c60d-4199-8f4c-015479defe6b.png
    d7d6b516-c60d-4199-8f4c-015479defe6b.png
    805 KB · Views: 128
From Christine -
I also enjoy being reclaimed by Ray. It can be so sweet.
That is after my bull has gone and after Ray has cleaned me up.
We hug and cuddle and maybe watch a movie before going to bed.

But in the morning, the naught odors are still in our bedroom.
The smell of wet pussy, cum, weed and ass is and always will be
a constant reminder to hubby that my true loyalty is to my master,
not him.

Thank you for your comments and like I ALWAYS SAY to each their own and I can totally respect that. I am sure I would enjoy going into her wonderfully messy wet pussy after having her BBC but neither my wife or current girlfriend ever felt that way so I accepted being totally denied and humiliated. It was allot more fun and sexually exciting than not being involved at all since they were both Exclusively for BLACK lover's only. For me that became a very strong mental aphrodisiac. Eventually I was guided progressively into the role of wearing panties and becoming a total little sissy cocksucker and humiliated wimp. I have come around to accepting it as my destiny with my wife who is now deceased.
Now with my current girlfriend I have continued along that path, it's just natural for me in that role.
The role you enjoy seems a lot like the role I enjoy. It really helps if you and your wife have the same interests and expectations.

Although I don't get into wearing panties or a cage, I love denial and the humiliation that comes with it. My penis has not been in my wife's pussy for about 30 years. When we started, I did enjoy sloppy seconds and reclamation sex, but I got more excitement with denial. Luckily, my wife was ok with my role being only clean-up for her and her bf's over the years. We do break that tradition from time to time. She does like and occasional DP and my small penis does feel good in her butt hole, according to her.

The mere thought of knowing that my wife's pussy belongs to other men is enough to give me a rock hard erection. I have enjoyed this role for many years and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The role you enjoy seems a lot like the role I enjoy. It really helps if you and your wife have the same interests and expectations.

Although I don't get into wearing panties or a cage, I love denial and the humiliation that comes with it. My penis has not been in my wife's pussy for about 30 years. When we started, I did enjoy sloppy seconds and reclamation sex, but I got more excitement with denial. Luckily, my wife was ok with my role being only clean-up for her and her bf's over the years. We do break that tradition from time to time. She does like and occasional DP and my small penis does feel good in her butt hole, according to her.

The mere thought of knowing that my wife's pussy belongs to other men is enough to give me a rock hard erection. I have enjoyed this role for many years and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I totally understand, it will always be a turn on to know how privileged I am to be with such a sensual woman who is a BLACK MANs Woman and I am their sissy cuckold that has been denied for 30 something years myself, maybe more like 40 years when I combine my wife who has since passed away. I was fortunate enough to find a second woman who I convinced to try BLACK and she loved it. It will be 10 years in May 2024 since she had her first BLACK man. She denies me always and wants nothing to do with my little 4 inch useless penis that usually last about a minute and she could hardly feel it. I was the 4th man in her life and she could not believe what how small I am compared to her other three experiences before me. BUT when she seen her first HARD BLACK DICK she could not resist going down on it and that is all she has ever had since. She is a BLACK only woman and I am so proud of being her little wimp.

Last edited:
Sorry about your lost.

Back