Accepting my natural place in a world of Alphas, Queens and betas

I think what it really comes down to it is simple science - there is a natural hierarchy out there. Whether we like it or not, at least GENERALLY speaking, bigger is simply better. Anthropology dictates this.

This was made painfully clear to me the other day. I live with a roomie that's pretty much a PAWG type. I stepped out the shower but still in the washroom drying my hair when she walked in accidentally. When I went to cover up quickly she kind of giggled (in a non hurtful way) and said 'don't bother, not a lot there anyway hehe'.

Since then it's as if she's let her guard down around me and wears quite skimpy material around the place. Almost as if she doesn't find me threatening and that I wouldn't try anything. And if there's other guys around then she's dressed properly and keeps her guard up. In conversation she might innocently drop in something like 'girl my date was so big' or something.

While in the past I might have gotten frustrated by this, now I just accept, embrace and love it. I think in an eventual relationship I would be more of the emotionally, supportive and provide for financially type, while for physicality accept my literal short comings and arrange for multiple BBC fuckbuddies/fwbs for my partner.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 4.49.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 4.49.37 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Shouldn’t this be posted in a cuckold forum where you can have other guys that have decided that they are completely inferior to anything on the planet, including crickets and chipmunks to feed your desire to be validated or humiliated in some odd way?

Back