Met a white woman who lives alone and wants me to move in with her.

Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?

I am glad you have a white woman that seems that interested in you.

I would do some testing of that devotion, see just how far she really will go to please you. She could be a very
crazy cat lady doing this to secure something else.
Like Hiddenfreek said, part of that testing could be making sure she knows there are other white women competing with her.

I would do some testing of that devotion, see just how far she really will go to please you. She could be a very
Like Hiddenfreek said, part of that testing could be making sure she knows there are other white women competing with her.
What do you recommend?

Gentelman- let’s be clear here. A girl does not squirt all over the place like the movies 6 ft. It’s much more subtle than that. If a woman squirts the amount of fluid is a tablespoon or maybe… maybe 2. The spray you see is urine. Her bladder is being pounded and jabbed and during an orgasm she can loose control of the level reflex and she urinates. If you want her to orgasm. Try a vibrator while you’re teasing her. Gentle!!! Jamming and ramming does not feel good to many. Try oral- gently suck or swirl her clitoris. That will help. But I just wanted to let you know this male vision of women spraying the room or wiping out a bed and towels. It’s because her bladder is full-

Gentelman- let’s be clear here. A girl does not squirt all over the place like the movies 6 ft. It’s much more subtle than that. If a woman squirts the amount of fluid is a tablespoon or maybe… maybe 2. The spray you see is urine. Her bladder is being pounded and jabbed and during an orgasm she can loose control of the level reflex and she urinates. If you want her to orgasm. Try a vibrator while you’re teasing her. Gentle!!! Jamming and ramming does not feel good to many. Try oral- gently suck or swirl her clitoris. That will help. But I just wanted to let you know this male vision of women spraying the room or wiping out a bed and towels. It’s because her bladder is full-
Finally someone posts the truth!! J (the wife)

Thanks for always being the voice of reason! Way too much unreal stuff posted on this site.

Current update.....I'm getting drained DAILY

Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?
Sounds like she is completely addicted.

Back