Met a white woman who lives alone and wants me to move in with her.

Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?
Man I'm in Miami Florida and all can do is dream of fucking a SEXY white women. Miami Florida are loaded with horny white women but they extremely scared to open up towards a black man here. Congratulations to bro, I have been trying to satisfy white women since high school lol

Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?
You're a lucky guy. I really need something ngl.

Wow, sounds like quite the whirlwind romance. What do you want to do? Are you looking for a relationship or just looking for some naughty fun and to be down the road? She seem to be coming on very hot and heavy although you did not mention the time frame that all of this has occured in. That could be a red flag in its own right.

Man I'm in Miami Florida and all can do is dream of fucking a SEXY white women. Miami Florida are loaded with horny white women but they extremely scared to open up towards a black man here. Congratulations to bro, I have been trying to satisfy white women since high school lol
I know that feeling bro, them white hoes don't wanna deal with the drama ,ah but if u get a Deerfield white ho, they like white chocolate on chocolate

I know that feeling bro, them white hoes don't wanna deal with the drama ,ah but if u get a Deerfield white ho, they like white chocolate on chocolate
That's what I'm trying to do get a sexy white lady and I agree with you on the drama but I don't entertain drama or stress situations

Wow, sounds like quite the whirlwind romance. What do you want to do? Are you looking for a relationship or just looking for some naughty fun and to be down the road? She seem to be coming on very hot and heavy although you did not mention the time frame that all of this has occured in. That could be a red flag in its own right.
I want to share my safe sex drive with a extreme horny white female with no drama attach

I don't think that is an unreasonable request and in fact sounds smart and thought out and good for knowing exactly what you want.
Thanks and I appreciate your opinion very much
It's the perception of it keep in mind other ppl,family members, etc, would give her a scarlet letter
You have a great point but how would it work if we don't trust also live in fear. Knowing what you want, you have to protect regardless and who knows.

Back