My queen sucked a bbc and had anal sex in a fitting room and made me clean her off...

My queen and I were at the mall and she was trying on dresses...The manager at our local Macy's is a tall black man that always seems flirtg with my.queen, who is flirting with him all the time lol, She told me to ask for him while she was in the fitting room and I did, she told us bith to come in to give our opinion and when we did she was naked....She said so what do you think? She pulled me over and had her arm around me and pushed me on my knees...She got on her knees and started blowing him and then stopped and bent over...She said put it in my ass baby and he fucked her butt so hard and honestly it was so so hot...

My queen and I were at the mall and she was trying on dresses...The manager at our local Macy's is a tall black man that always seems flirtg with my.queen, who is flirting with him all the time lol, She told me to ask for him while she was in the fitting room and I did, she told us bith to come in to give our opinion and when we did she was naked....She said so what do you think? She pulled me over and had her arm around me and pushed me on my knees...She got on her knees and started blowing him and then stopped and bent over...She said put it in my ass baby and he fucked her butt so hard and honestly it was so so hot...
Love that story love to give her my cock too!

Back