my queen has blown and fucked 4 guys from a work conference out of town....

My queen and I r out a work conference for her..While she has things to do I get to roam around and relax..As I got in from a leisurely walk today, I walked in on my queen getting fucked and giving head....she sees me come in and says ummm well these r some of the guys from my work co ference....and continues on....

My queen and I r out a work conference for her..While she has things to do I get to roam around and relax..As I got in from a leisurely walk today, I walked in on my queen getting fucked and giving head....she sees me come in and says ummm well these r some of the guys from my work co ference....and continues on....
great start to your story.
I had a gf that met a blk guy at a work conference and ended up fucking him at the next one. What is it with these work "get aways" that we just drop our panties for any cute blk man.

Being a stay at home mom, I don't get many conferences. There's "Wife appreciation night" for the guys and "Honoring the husband" night for us, but that's it for "work" conferences now a days.
Which day of the week is the "Wife appreciation night"? And what happens then?

Which day of the week is the "Wife appreciation night"? And what happens then?
It just depends on when the guys are avail. It's just the guys getting together to watch a game, pool, or a movie. The name is a redirect of attention from a bunch of guys out drinking to guys out talking about how great their wives are. My dork husband's quote, "How can you be mad about us going out and appreciating everything you do."

He was so full of sh!t. I knew he was being sarcastic, but I could not let it go. So, my sis and I came up with "Honoring our husbands" night. The girls get to go out on our "girls night out"

It just depends on when the guys are avail. It's just the guys getting together to watch a game, pool, or a movie. The name is a redirect of attention from a bunch of guys out drinking to guys out talking about how great their wives are. My dork husband's quote, "How can you be mad about us going out and appreciating everything you do."

He was so full of sh!t. I knew he was being sarcastic, but I could not let it go. So, my sis and I came up with "Honoring our husbands" night. The girls get to go out on our "girls night out"
That’s actually pretty cool. So is a girls night more like doing fun hobby stuff? Or is like going to club or doing anything like that?

Love to work with your wife!

great start to your story.
I had a gf that met a blk guy at a work conference and ended up fucking him at the next one. What is it with these work "get aways" that we just drop our panties for any cute blk man.
Lol there's just something about being in a hotel and out if town that seems to make you queens extra hirny and slutty! Lol I love it so much..

Back