My queen was at work conference this weekend and things got wild..m

My queen had a work conference out of town this past weekend and let's just say it was eventful for her...She met a hot ass black guy at the conference and apparently gave him a blowjob within a minute of knowing him and he fucked her butt too....That makes me so hot my queen is such a slut, apparently he grinded on her at a bar by the conference where he saw her and she took him into a back room and blew him and he fucked her butt....She texted me after talking about how big his cock was and how she needs it again......

My queen had a work conference out of town this past weekend and let's just say it was eventful for her...She met a hot ass black guy at the conference and apparently gave him a blowjob within a minute of knowing him and he fucked her butt too....That makes me so hot my queen is such a slut, apparently he grinded on her at a bar by the conference where he saw her and she took him into a back room and blew him and he fucked her butt....She texted me after talking about how big his cock was and how she needs it again......
I got next pm me

I was flying for work and got sat next to this amazing black man on the plane. We chatted for most of the flight. Our connecting flight had some mechanical issues so by the time we got into the next airport it was very early AM. We had a few hours before the next flight so we went in together on a hotel room for some sleep and a shower. I went into the bathroom and showered and came out to him naked on the bed. No words needed as I stripped down and we fucked hard for about an hour both cumming a few times and then falling asleep for a few hours naked to each other.

Going out of town for work is always a great time to hook up and have some naughty fun.

Nice she sounds like my type of woman!

Back