My queen and her friend from hs went out a few nights ago and met some men..

This weekend my queen had her really good friend from high school in town and she stayed with us..It was fun as hell! One night we were drinking and my queen and her started kissing and they totally made love to eachother ...After they both turned their attention to me and they said they had a surprise...They both came out with strapons and totally made me their slut..I sucked their dicks so good and they bent me over, ate my butt, and fucked me so good..I had to work one night and my queen and her friend went out..When I came home from work the first thing I see when I walk in is my queen, her friend, and two black guys in boxers and my queen had lingerie on..They were just hanging out..My queen kissed me when I got in and introduced me to the guys that were over..I showered and came out to hang, I had on a silky robe with my thigh high and garter set w a pink g string and when I got out there my queen kissed me and grabbed my as she did..She then told me to bend over and watch as she got absolutely pounded...she was begging for tthat bbc and even took it in the butt...She was so satisfied she kissed me.and made.me.clean up her cum.filled.butt.

This weekend my queen had her really good friend from high school in town and she stayed with us..It was fun as hell! One night we were drinking and my queen and her started kissing and they totally made love to eachother ...After they both turned their attention to me and they said they had a surprise...They both came out with strapons and totally made me their slut..I sucked their dicks so good and they bent me over, ate my butt, and fucked me so good..I had to work one night and my queen and her friend went out..When I came home from work the first thing I see when I walk in is my queen, her friend, and two black guys in boxers and my queen had lingerie on..They were just hanging out..My queen kissed me when I got in and introduced me to the guys that were over..I showered and came out to hang, I had on a silky robe with my thigh high and garter set w a pink g string and when I got out there my queen kissed me and grabbed my as she did..She then told me to bend over and watch as she got absolutely pounded...she was begging for tthat bbc and even took it in the butt...She was so satisfied she kissed me.and made.me.clean up her cum.filled.butt.
Love to have her take my cock deep inside her ass too! I would have you clean up my load out of her after I dump it inside her holes too!

Back