My queen's bull made me fuck her after he did to embarass me and I loved it...

My queen always has several fe ass bulls she keeps in rotation but this past weekend she introduced me to her new bull I never met but I thought he was so hot and she said he's a stallion...She didn't lie, I watched him bang my queen so hard and she cummed faster than I've seen her cum in forever and she cummed again after shortly after...he finished in her butt and I cleaned my queen up and then our bull said he wanted to see me fuck her and being a good obedient slut I obliged.. My tiny lil cock barely did a thing she told me she couldn't even feel it esp after her bull's bbc...He was laughing at me too and told me to come over to him w that lil clitI came and he kissed me and pushed my.head down, and it turned me on so bad how he took charge....he cummed all over my face and nipple rings and he said damn girl...He then commanded my aueen that I am not to fuck her as long as they are fucking bc my clit is an insult how tiny it is! He also said I'm a sexy slut and you need to serve as a fulltime cd and I have been since Sat now and love it!

Wonderful, love the humiliation. Same has happened to me. There is no way any woman could ever feel my tiny clit dick, especially after bbc. Love the cleanup, being cucked and sissified. Loved being changed to a sissie slut and being whored out. It feels so good! Even smaller clitty now. Love it when he sends me with his friends to the parks at night. Nothing like a little gangbang cumfest, sucking and fucking then pissed on. It great! I love serving the black race, feels so good and I feel it’s my duty and I am appreciated, that is why no matter where I am at and any time, they always get what they want and need. They deserve the best!

Back