Husband gonna suck bbc/he wants me to fuck one

Beaner80

Female
Gold Member
So my husband and I have been married for 26 years and we had a threesome with my best friend and she was single at the time but loved my husband's dick she gave him head and begged for it in her pussy ..so her and my husband could pleasure eachother whenever they wanted as long as they didn't hide it from me this happened 12 years ago and they fucked for about 1 years on and off ..omg so kinky we r still best friends and talk about it alot..but now I really wanna see him suck a dick and a BBC one he has been trying to get me to fuck one for 5 years or so amd he's the only guy I've ever fucked but he honestly brings it he is almost 8 inches at 46 but when we first started he was just shy of 9 I really have no desire to fuck anyone else and i know you r all thinking how does she know hes that good well my bff that fucked him fucked atleast 10 guys amd she saod omg his dick and he is fucking is the best ive ever had and she creamed alot in his dick but I do think to be fare I should give him his fantasy just looking for thoughts I know alot of white women cream and get complete pleasure just making sure it's worth the hype amd how about any wives get their husband to suck and swallow amd get wet as *******..thanks

Back