Our bull made me fuck my girl after he and his friend tag teamed my gf....

Me and my girl met up with our bull and his friend who is a total stud like our bull...We went out to this club a few hours from us and me and my girl looked hit af.. We both had slutty little black dresses on and thigh highs. . ...We drank had fun and went back to our hotel to smoke a blunt....They bent me over and told me to watch but keep my big booty up in the air so I did.... My girl started kissing them and slowly undressing them and then she got on het knees and blew both of them for a bit until our bull bent her over and fucked her in both holes and she sucked the other guys dick....I was so fucking turned on watching her take some real cock and watching what a cock sucking whore my girl is....Eventually she started riding our bull eith her butt and she got dped and cummed so fucking hard.... Our bulls friend had an ides to uncage me and let me fuck her so I did..I'm a bottom bitch and don't usally fuck but even tho I have a tiny lil clit she climaxed and the men were laughing....They told us to come over and suck their dicks so we did and they cummed all over our faces as we kissed....We keot sucking and kept them up and they said I sucjed cock so good i deserved some cock in my ass so they took turns fucjing me...My girl put her big black strapon on and joined in.....I had one of the best orgasms of my life and after my girl caged me back up and plugged me back up....

Me and my girl met up with our bull and his friend who is a total stud like our bull...We went out to this club a few hours from us and me and my girl looked hit af.. We both had slutty little black dresses on and thigh highs. . ...We drank had fun and went back to our hotel to smoke a blunt....They bent me over and told me to watch but keep my big booty up in the air so I did.... My girl started kissing them and slowly undressing them and then she got on het knees and blew both of them for a bit until our bull bent her over and fucked her in both holes and she sucked the other guys dick....I was so fucking turned on watching her take some real cock and watching what a cock sucking whore my girl is....Eventually she started riding our bull eith her butt and she got dped and cummed so fucking hard.... Our bulls friend had an ides to uncage me and let me fuck her so I did..I'm a bottom bitch and don't usally fuck but even tho I have a tiny lil clit she climaxed and the men were laughing....They told us to come over and suck their dicks so we did and they cummed all over our faces as we kissed....We keot sucking and kept them up and they said I sucjed cock so good i deserved some cock in my ass so they took turns fucjing me...My girl put her big black strapon on and joined in.....I had one of the best orgasms of my life and after my girl caged me back up and plugged me back up....
Sounds like a fun night out

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 10 years was getting a little boring so we're going to try something no like finding another couple to swap with and put an ad in the paper and had no results so we put another ad in just looking for a male partner for a threesome I wasn't too happy with that did not know what she had planned for me she makes all the money she wears the pants in the family so she told me to get ready for next week she found somebody that was going to come and stay for the whole weekend I said really she told me she had a little surprise for me too so I wasn't really ready for Friday to come along she came home early Friday morning with a bunch of clothes thought they were just all for her she told me I would be sleeping in the spare bedroom for the weekend I was to do whatever she told me to do or she was going to throw my ass out I only had one choice so I told her I would obey everything she told me to do she told me if I didn't it would be consequences and that would be severe first thing she pulled out was a micro Chastity cage with spikes in it she locked me up and then she got out a inflatable butt plug she told me it was no longer my asshole she said it was a pussy and and she was the owner of it next thing she got out was a very very short mini skirt see-through blouse garter belt and straps stockings and high heels and a wig before I put all that clothes on I had to get in the tub and she removed all my hair and then she dressed me out for the night she told me that her lover was coming over the feel of his friends I was going to be serving everybody and I was supposed to do whatever they told me to do not knowing what was going on I love her and three of his friends came in the house she introduced me as her ex sissy boyfriend after she created me around in front of everybody and they all got done groping me and feeling me up she made me strip down to my little Chastity cage and then she took it off started sucking on my little sissy clitty she wanted everybody to see how long and how hard it was when his heart is only 3 1/2 in Long all her friends and lover got a big kick out of it I did not know three friends that came along with her lover his three friends were gay she had another special surprise for me two of the black guys brought out a breeding bench from the spare bedroom took off my chastity cage and tied me down to the breeding bench she told me I was going to be bread tonight and was just to start she told me I was going to be bred every single night from now on she was going to get me tattooed above my little sissy clitty a black Ace of spades so everybody would know I only belong to big black cock I was tied to the bench the whole weekend I don't know how many times I was bread she got me hooked on crack now she knows I will do anything she wants just so I can get high her and her lover take me down to the city once a week and one of his friends is having a huge party or she parades me around front everybody and then takes me to a spare bedroom and pimps me out to everybody at the party every night her and her lover bring home a couple friends so she can videotape them breeding me and nothing but a white sissy slut for big black cocks she has so many videos that she's going to start selling them especially the one with the four homeless guys they ******* me for a whole weekend they raped me and raped me with three days straight she's got me hooked so bad now I love big black cock and I need it everyday the other night she brought home another white little sissy boy so I could play with for doing such a good job with all her lovers friends The Sissy was only 18 years old barely very very feminine she promised him everything and he fell for it she took all his clothes she dresses them every day or she goes to work and then she lets me play with him I'm supposed to teach him everything I know being a good Sissy for big black cock he's very very feminine he could pass for a girl he has to learn and I will teach you to love big black cock well that's the end of the story all my girlfriend turned me into a sissy loving big black cock

Fuck yeh be good cock sucker and obey them bbc cause both of yall are whores for all black cocks the way it should be bitch. Now both of you sluts can cum suck this bwc now!

Me and my girl met up with our bull and his friend who is a total stud like our bull...We went out to this club a few hours from us and me and my girl looked hit af.. We both had slutty little black dresses on and thigh highs. . ...We drank had fun and went back to our hotel to smoke a blunt....They bent me over and told me to watch but keep my big booty up in the air so I did.... My girl started kissing them and slowly undressing them and then she got on het knees and blew both of them for a bit until our bull bent her over and fucked her in both holes and she sucked the other guys dick....I was so fucking turned on watching her take some real cock and watching what a cock sucking whore my girl is....Eventually she started riding our bull eith her butt and she got dped and cummed so fucking hard.... Our bulls friend had an ides to uncage me and let me fuck her so I did..I'm a bottom bitch and don't usally fuck but even tho I have a tiny lil clit she climaxed and the men were laughing....They told us to come over and suck their dicks so we did and they cummed all over our faces as we kissed....We keot sucking and kept them up and they said I sucjed cock so good i deserved some cock in my ass so they took turns fucjing me...My girl put her big black strapon on and joined in.....I had one of the best orgasms of my life and after my girl caged me back up and plugged me back up..

That story is so hot not my little sissy clit rock hard my wife did that to me too and she does it every single weekend her and her black lover take me down to the city the both of them dress me up in mini skirt outfit silk button down blouse stockings and high heels the skirt is so short that my little sissy clitty is totally exposed for everyone to see in the bar she even pulls it up a little make sure everyone does see two humiliate me we only go to private black clubs where she gets me very very high she knows I'm addicted to crack just before the club closes for the night when there's not that many people left she takes me out the center of the room it starts to strip off all my clothes she likes to show everybody and Sissy I am and she makes sure everybody sees my new tattoos big black Ace of spades and above that it says I only belong to big black cocks and her and her lover take me back to one of the private rooms where she always has a surprise for me her lover has a few gay black friends and she loves to watch them breed me she makes me watch her lover and his friends breed her from 1:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon the next day she wants them to impregnate her she wants to have black babies and make me take care of them she tells me that she wishes that I could get pregnant she said I would be perfect for big black daddies to breed me and have their black babies

Before I was caged and my wife would be dropped off from a gangbang w her bull and his friends I would attempt sex w her. Her holes were gaped open and loaded w cold cum. It was a great sensation

Yes you whorship all them black daddies like you deserve it little bitch boi. I bet you eveb are mabe to clean her pussy from all that black cum, and at the same time let the black Gods fuck your ass and taok dirty to you. Thats so fucking Hott. You are a true bkack cick loving sissy boi

Sounds like fun!

Back