GF and I got double teamed

Me and my girlfriend went out on thr Saturday before Haloween to a sex club called Kandy's in PA. It's always a wild time there and for Haloween she went dressed in a sexy top with boibs partially exposed and black leather leggings with her big fat strapin underneath. ..I was in a purple dress with pink thigh highs and a black garter belt and a sexy purple sparkly gstring.. As the party went on me met a couple of super cool and suler hot black guys from our area but we'd never met.We went in the back area where the strippers give lap dances amongst other things....We all got lap danced and my girl said, I'm dancing with the only one without a big cock...Is that why he's in a dress? My girl said I'm in a dress because he's my slutty lil girl and he loves dresses and lingerie which I totally do and always have....Lol they asked me to see it and then asked ine of the black guys to oull his out to compare and everyone started laughing My girl saw the massive exposed bbc and pushed me on my knees and jouned me and we started blowng him....His friend came over and my girl stood up and I sucked her cock.....She told me it was my night bc she was gonna watch those two black guys fuck me until they're satisfied...Lol the first cummed within 20 seconds of me riding his cock.....The second guy bent me.over pulled my panties aside and pounded me so good but he wanted to cum on my nipple riings so he did....My girl fucked me.so good and made.me.cum...We startrd sucjing their cocks again this time my girk got fucked to orgasm and bith guys fucked her in her butt and finished...She made me.clean up and I loved it so much!

Me and my girlfriend went out on thr Saturday before Haloween to a sex club called Kandy's in PA. It's always a wild time there and for Haloween she went dressed in a sexy top with boibs partially exposed and black leather leggings with her big fat strapin underneath. ..I was in a purple dress with pink thigh highs and a black garter belt and a sexy purple sparkly gstring.. As the party went on me met a couple of super cool and suler hot black guys from our area but we'd never met.We went in the back area where the strippers give lap dances amongst other things....We all got lap danced and my girl said, I'm dancing with the only one without a big cock...Is that why he's in a dress? My girl said I'm in a dress because he's my slutty lil girl and he loves dresses and lingerie which I totally do and always have....Lol they asked me to see it and then asked ine of the black guys to oull his out to compare and everyone started laughing My girl saw the massive exposed bbc and pushed me on my knees and jouned me and we started blowng him....His friend came over and my girl stood up and I sucked her cock.....She told me it was my night bc she was gonna watch those two black guys fuck me until they're satisfied...Lol the first cummed within 20 seconds of me riding his cock.....The second guy bent me.over pulled my panties aside and pounded me so good but he wanted to cum on my nipple riings so he did....My girl fucked me.so good and made.me.cum...We startrd sucjing their cocks again this time my girk got fucked to orgasm and bith guys fucked her in her butt and finished...She made me.clean up and I loved it so much!
Awesome. that's a hell of a night congrats. we went to a lifestyle party, and dressed in a slutty nurse outfit, but only my wife got action. I was made to watch.

Sounds like you had a great time.

Wow that is so hot! My man is not a cross dresser but I love when he gets fucked at a club a couple times we have both been gang banged side by side at a club taking cocks in all holes with as many men as want to fuck a hot cock hungry couple. He’s a real size queen and loves them big n think pounding deep in his ass. No need to play with his cock as he will cum several times while being black bred.

Back