My queen punished me for sucking cock better than her....

Me and my girl met up with a couple of hot black guys we met on vacation and we ended up going back to our room and instantly they started kissing us we were on knees giving them head as they laid on the bed and the one guy said that i sucked cock better than my queen... I've been sucjing cock since I was in middle school and gave so much head over the years so I'm practiced but so is my girl....She eventually strapped one on when they left and punished me for being such a good cock sucker..... she shoved her strapon down my throat and fucked me so hard rough and didn't let me cum after I apologized for being such a good cock sucker and begged her forgivrness....she took my lil clit with two finger and jerked me off as she was inside of me.....She slapped me after and said don't ever let me catch me sucking cock better than me again, you got me? I agreed...

Me and my girl met up with a couple of hot black guys we met on vacation and we ended up going back to our room and instantly they started kissing us we were on knees giving them head as they laid on the bed and the one guy said that i sucked cock better than my queen... I've been sucjing cock since I was in middle school and gave so much head over the years so I'm practiced but so is my girl....She eventually strapped one on when they left and punished me for being such a good cock sucker..... she shoved her strapon down my throat and fucked me so hard rough and didn't let me cum after I apologized for being such a good cock sucker and begged her forgivrness....she took my lil clit with two finger and jerked me off as she was inside of me.....She slapped me after and said don't ever let me catch me sucking cock better than me again, you got me? I agreed...
Just like women are better at eating pussy, men seem t9 be better cock suckers. I think it is because the same sex knows better what feels good when preforming! Just our experience. I hate when women say my wife eats better pussy than me, but it does make me try harder!

Back