My queen visited her best friend from hs in Pittsburgh last night and met a couple guys...

My queen is out of town visiting her best friend from 7th grade and they used to be dirty little sluts together growing up giving all the guys bjs. On Patty's day they went out in Pittsburgh and I didn't hear from her and ber friend got to our house in Cleveland at like 10am am the next day laughing and ******* I said howd u get back and they died laughing...She said well we met a couple guys that drove us back and they start laughing again, so I say what's so funny kinda laughing along seeing them having such a good time and my queen told me she had sex with 2 of the guys and that they dped...She was so turned on and so was I so we kissed and she took me.right to bed and put her strap on on, her friend comes in and she has a strap on on as well....I get on my knees and suck their dicks and I do it so fucjing passionate...They bend me.over and start fingering me and eating my ass and I'm totally moaning like a slut and begging for that cock in my butt....ONce I beg enough...They both rail me and stroke my tiny caged micro clit and make me cum!!!

Back