My queen and my shared history...

I started dating my queen when we were 21. She grew up a city that bordered my city and we knew, and ends up blew lol, alot of the same people but we didn't know it until about a year in our relationship. She was known as one of the bigger sluts in the area in high school and was the bj queen...I went to an all boys school and esp my freshman year I got around. We had a kind of underground group of gay guys and every year they vote a freshman blowjob queen and I won my freshman year...I left that school my Jr year and ended up at a coed school and I started messing around with girks but the sexual spark wasn't there but I still was into them...Me and my queen met at 20 and were dating at 21. We had such a great connection and were truly soul mates but we didn't have great sex..I have a micropenis technically and I couldn't satisfy her and I also didn't know that I wasn't into it becausr I was playing the wrong role...Eventually we started taljing abouy our pasts but I was afraid to tell her I was a huge slut in hs and gave a ton of head and fucked alot of guys..One day she was blowing me and she touched my butthole and I moaned like a slut...She said u better be careful or the fingers going in and I said do it so she did...Eventually she was taking the dominant roll and O was taking the sub roll and one day she asked if I'd wesr panties and I told her hell yes..I loved crossdressing with men and always felt natural in panties so it was perfect....We lived separate at the time and even though our sex life was improving I felt like she needed more and was cheating...Eventually we talked about my tiny lil clut and she said she can't feel it and told me how she loves big cock if she's being honest and how she had had quite a few of them. She told me she was known as the anal and bj girl at her hs and I felt hurt bc I knew she was an adventerous girl but I couldn't get her therr.One day I walked into my apartment and there was music blasting so she didn't here me and she was sucjing a huge cock in there...I was hurt, mad, insecure, and more than anything so turned on..She wasn't even apologetic really she was more just straight with it that she loved me but loved big cock....I watched her get fucked and saw her let go in a way she couldn't with me....after he made her cum, she pulled me over and he cummed on ud and wr kissed so passionately...That need we talked abiut everything, I told her how I am basically gay but in love with her and how I wad a huge slut in hs....She said she heard rumors and kind of thought so and that it turned her on...She told me she had been cheating on me with several guys but it was nothing.....It turned me on so much...We slowly got into everything.....She started making me crossdress which I love, even in public sometimes, and she'll send ne videos of her getting fucked or sucjing dick all the time...When it comes to our sex, she is the dom and wesrs a strapon the vast majority of time and I'm her slutty whore...We've had quite a few bulls and currently have a bull we really enjoy and both have feelings for...She wasn't initially into black guys but once she started, she never stopped...She even made me get a queen of spades on my butt...

I started dating my queen when we were 21. She grew up a city that bordered my city and we knew, and ends up blew lol, alot of the same people but we didn't know it until about a year in our relationship. She was known as one of the bigger sluts in the area in high school and was the bj queen...I went to an all boys school and esp my freshman year I got around. We had a kind of underground group of gay guys and every year they vote a freshman blowjob queen and I won my freshman year...I left that school my Jr year and ended up at a coed school and I started messing around with girks but the sexual spark wasn't there but I still was into them...Me and my queen met at 20 and were dating at 21. We had such a great connection and were truly soul mates but we didn't have great sex..I have a micropenis technically and I couldn't satisfy her and I also didn't know that I wasn't into it becausr I was playing the wrong role...Eventually we started taljing abouy our pasts but I was afraid to tell her I was a huge slut in hs and gave a ton of head and fucked alot of guys..One day she was blowing me and she touched my butthole and I moaned like a slut...She said u better be careful or the fingers going in and I said do it so she did...Eventually she was taking the dominant roll and O was taking the sub roll and one day she asked if I'd wesr panties and I told her hell yes..I loved crossdressing with men and always felt natural in panties so it was perfect....We lived separate at the time and even though our sex life was improving I felt like she needed more and was cheating...Eventually we talked about my tiny lil clut and she said she can't feel it and told me how she loves big cock if she's being honest and how she had had quite a few of them. She told me she was known as the anal and bj girl at her hs and I felt hurt bc I knew she was an adventerous girl but I couldn't get her therr.One day I walked into my apartment and there was music blasting so she didn't here me and she was sucjing a huge cock in there...I was hurt, mad, insecure, and more than anything so turned on..She wasn't even apologetic really she was more just straight with it that she loved me but loved big cock....I watched her get fucked and saw her let go in a way she couldn't with me....after he made her cum, she pulled me over and he cummed on ud and wr kissed so passionately...That need we talked abiut everything, I told her how I am basically gay but in love with her and how I wad a huge slut in hs....She said she heard rumors and kind of thought so and that it turned her on...She told me she had been cheating on me with several guys but it was nothing.....It turned me on so much...We slowly got into everything.....She started making me crossdress which I love, even in public sometimes, and she'll send ne videos of her getting fucked or sucjing dick all the time...When it comes to our sex, she is the dom and wesrs a strapon the vast majority of time and I'm her slutty whore...We've had quite a few bulls and currently have a bull we really enjoy and both have feelings for...She wasn't initially into black guys but once she started, she never stopped...She even made me get a queen of spades on my butt...
WOW, that was a life changing moment for you, do u us strap on on her, Or does she use it on you?.

We will be Bride sluts if you need us!
That's why I love you queens so much lol! You guys rule and the level of love in this kind of relationship is way beyond what I think alot of people think of when they think of love. It's unconditional and there is an acceptance and understanding beyond what I think many people are told love is.

Back