How many guys has your hotwife fucked?

My hotwife had fucked between 70 to 80 guys when we meet I honestly think it’s really closer to 100. We have been together and in the lifestyle for around 10 years. I have watched her fuck over 200 guys. I don’t know why but I’m extremely turned on by women that has been fucked a lot! She actually cheated on me with a bbc. They fucked in the backseat of his car on the side of the road. She confessed he cum in her pussy and he cum more than anyone she had ever been with. She said it was like 2 times more than the most she had seen anyone cum before. She came home and asked if we could go to the trapeze club in Atlanta that night. Then she said I want you to eat my pussy now and then after we leave and see if you can tell a difference. Little did I know she was already fucked and full of cum. It took her over a year to finally confess. I have to say it did something to me! That’s all I want her to fuck now is bbc. She has fucked more that 100 bbc in the last 3 years. I would say probably 65 to 70 was raw and creampied her pussy. Yes I eaten every one of them. Several guys have breed her multiple times! I love that she been with so many big cocks! What about everyone else? How many guys has your wife had?
wow lucky hubby

Does she plan on fucking anymore guys?
That is my sincere hope! It's a clearly stated desire on my end, but still in the "fantasy stage" for her. This site has been great for our sex life, actually. For starters, she now realizes that telling me about her past lovers turns me on so much. When she's in the mood, I'm treated to detailed accounts of her favorite past sexual experiences and I cum so hard. I also love that she's cumming while thinking of another man's dick.

We also have incorporated a BBC dildo into our lovemaking. It's awesome. She has to be feeling really good (i.e. drin.king) to want to play with it, but when she does- wow, what a show. She gives me the best dirty talk, like: "I love sucking a dick while you fuck me." My favorite was when she was taking turns sucking me and the dildo- so hot, and she looked like a natural.

Hoping to make my dreams come true one day soon. But in all likelihood, her making me a cuckold won't happen while I watch or participate. Much more likely to happen on one of her frequent work trips, where she is in a new city and staying in a hotel. She deserves it. I worship the ground my wife walks on, and want her to receive all the pleasure she can handle and desires.

I guess I'm different than some cucks, in that I've got a good sex life going on with my wife. Even a pretty decent cock (5.5 and very thick w/ big balls and heavy cummer). I'm not into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding, but I will admit the "for,ced bi" stuff turns me on at times. Mostly it's about my wife. I just want my awesome bride to receive pleasure in ways I cannot give her: younger guy, taller, more muscular, longer cock.

Four in over 5 years
One guy once
A guy 3 times
Quite a few with a guy we get with regularly
A black guy once, planning on another with him

Last edited:
Back