Gf has fucked 4 black guys

Hi all,

Been with my gf for 6 months now - she was married to a black guy before me and has biracial youngsters

She told me the other day that she'd fucked 4 black guys in the past and, although she says I'm the best she's had, I kind of want her to still want BBC

Does anyone think it's pursuing? What's the best way to tell a woman like this my secret fantasy?

Hi all,

Been with my gf for 6 months now - she was married to a black guy before me and has biracial youngsters

She told me the other day that she'd fucked 4 black guys in the past and, although she says I'm the best she's had, I kind of want her to still want BBC

Does anyone think it's pursuing? What's the best way to tell a woman like this my secret fantasy?
🤣 You can't be for real!

You say you have a girlfriend of six months and are referring to her as "a woman like this"? What does that even mean?
You say you "want her to still want BBC" - your words. What on earth, in heaven or hell makes you believe that she would be fetishizing Black men the way you are just because she had relationships with men who happen to have a darker skin complexion than you?

You can't tell me for real you don't think that you're awkward, not even a bit?! *SmH* 🤦‍♂️

🤣 You can't be for real!

You say you have a girlfriend of six months and are referring to her as "a woman like this"? What does that even mean?
You say you "want her to still want BBC" - your words. What on earth, in heaven or hell makes you believe that she would be fetishizing Black men the way you are just because she had relationships with men who happen to have a darker skin complexion than you?

You can't tell me for real you don't think that you're awkward, not even a bit?! *SmH* 🤦‍♂️
🥱

I think mine loves BBC but don't want to ruin the relationship - absolutely tightrope
If she loves you and you love her I do not think it will ruin your relationship. I think it will make it stronger provided you can handle it, watching and knowing he is giving her pleasure you can not provide. My man loves sharing me with bbc’s often sometimes joining them and some times just watching them fuck me making me orgasm to the point of squirting like a fountain, then fuck me some more. the real question can you watch her and still love her and accept she loves fucking black men?

If she loves you and you love her I do not think it will ruin your relationship. I think it will make it stronger provided you can handle it, watching and knowing he is giving her pleasure you can not provide. My man loves sharing me with bbc’s often sometimes joining them and some times just watching them fuck me making me orgasm to the point of squirting like a fountain, then fuck me some more. the real question can you watch her and still love her and accept she loves fucking black men?
That is true!

Back